This is an opportunity to join a new agency with a fast-growing creative department dedicated to promoting both the brand and different businesses within Deloitte.
It’s a role for people with a talent for artwork and design and solving challenges in creative ways, people who can come up with simple and elegant visual solutions within our brand guidelines and design work that is clear, confident and human.
You will be expected to take on projects that elevate the quality of our bids, presentations, reports and brochures working as part of a team with other designers and art directors. These have migrated from being print and face-to-face communication to online. We use a combination of websites and interactive pdf. They need to look beautiful. It’s a fast-paced role, with variety and which offers the opportunity to push creativity in new and exciting ways. We are on a journey to raise standards across every aspect of our creative output and win major brand and advertising awards.
- The ability to transform communications into clear, simple, designs that are intuitive and accessible to different audiences
- Great typographic skills
- Making charts interesting and accurate. Creating beautiful but meaningful infographics
- Ability to work across multiple campaigns and initiatives at the same time
- Ability to take direction and feedback – sometimes from multiple stakeholders
- Someone who can handle pressure, with multiple priorities and deadlines with a smile
- Someone with the imagination to understand the Deloitte brand and how to elevate it
- Attention to detail.
Skills and Capabilities
- This role requires a minimum of 3 years background in creative advertising/design agencies
- Experience in creating communications for print and online Adobe Creative Suite/Keynote/Powerpoint etc. skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- A strong and articulate communicator
- Exceptional artworking skills . We’re looking for clean, typographically elegant, imaginative and impactful work that demands a second look
- Knowledge of both print and digital production.
- You will work as part of a team of creatives to create defining (and award winning) work
- Design and artwork for campaigns and specific projects that need multiple executions aligned with a big campaign idea
- Artwork and layouts for our bid websites, long form brochures and reports, and printed bids & pursuits
- Document set up for both print and digital execution
- Creating exciting, eye-catching engaging infographics
- Collaborative working with our internal client and agency teams
- Ensuring the work is to a high standard and aligns with our brand
- A ‘never say die’ attitude. The path to great design is often bumpy. We want tenacious people who believe in what they do, who are pragmatic and collaborative.
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.