To make an impact that matters, have an idea that matters. Like many of today’s most successful businesses, Deloitte’s finest creative output now comes from within. 368, our in-house agency, are a team of strategists, creatives, filmmakers, developers, event specialists, and more. We work together to create everything from brilliant brand campaigns to beautifully designed bid materials.
This is an opportunity to join a new agency with a fast-growing creative department dedicated to promoting both the brand and different businesses within Deloitte. It’s a role for people who like solving B2B problems and challenges in creative ways, people who can come up with simple and elegant visual solutions within our brand guidelines and design work that is clear, confident and human. You will be expected to manage web and digital design projects, take the design lead, helping designers and articulating your thinking to stakeholder clients. It’s a fast-paced role, with variety and which offers the opportunity to push creativity in new and exciting ways. We are on a journey to raise standards across every aspect of our creative output and win major brand and advertising awards.
- You will work as part of a team of creatives to create defining (and award winning) work
- Visual ideation for campaigns and specific projects that need multiple executions aligned with a big campaign idea. To create impactful work we need to stand out. Standing out requires original and inventive design
- Exciting, eye-catching engaging ideas for digital execution including websites, microsites, social media and virtual events
- Drive a digital-first approach to all our design solutions
- Collaborative working with our internal client and agency teams
- Quality control. Ensuring our work is designed to a high standard and aligns with our brand
- A ‘never say die’ attitude. The path to great design is often bumpy. We want tenacious people who believe in what they do, who can inspire others to go along with their thinking, and who don’t sulk when they meet a set back.
- The ability to transform dull communications into clear, simple, intelligent and human designs that will resonate with different audiences in the online space
- An ability to come up with problem solving, campaign-driven creative design ideas to an award-winning standard
- Understanding of UX and CMS systems
- Ability to work across multiple campaigns and initiatives
- Someone who can handle pressure, with multiple priorities and deadlines with a smile
- A team player who shows evidence of working with others to get things done,
- Someone with the imagination to understand the Deloitte brand and how to elevate it in digital and online media
- This role requires a minimum of 3 years background in creative advertising/digtial agencies
- Adobe Creative Suite etc. skills
- Presentation skills. Selling your work articulately and with passion and energy.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- A strong and articulate communicator
- Exceptional design skills in digital - email marketing, website content, microsites, social media and video graphics. We’re looking for clean, typographically elegant, imaginative and impactful work that demands a second look.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate