Account Executive/Project Manager
To make an impact that matters, have an idea that matters. Like many of today’s most successful businesses,Deloitte’s finest creative output now comes from within. 368, our in-house agency, are a team of strategists, creatives, filmmakers, developers, event specialists, and more.
We work together to create everything from brilliant brand campaigns to beautifully designed bid materials.
This is an opportunity to join a new in-house agency venture dedicated to promoting both the brand and different businesses within Deloitte. In a traditional agency this role would be called a Project Manager, but we’re not a traditional agency. It’s a role for people who like solving problems and challenges in creative ways to get the job done, people who understand the component parts of an agency and how to get the very best out of them to deliver work that is creative and effective, on time and on budget. It would suit someone who is highly motivated, who is passionate about creative ideas and who is inventive and personable. The role offers variety and the opportunity to push creative solutions in new and exciting ways. We’re on a journey to raise standards across every aspect of our agency, to win major brand and advertising awards, and top notch project management has a key role to play.
- An integral part of our agency model, acting as the ‘glue’ to effectively bring together the specialist offerings from wider teams (across digital, design, film, events and more) to deliver the most successful campaigns on-time and on-budget for our internal stakeholders
- Management of projects, marketing activities and campaigns for the full variety of industries and business areas the firm works within
- Working closely with an Account Manager as part of a delivery team
- Delivering against detailed campaign and project plans and scopes of work, based on stakeholder briefs and objectives, keeping ‘internal clients’ updated on project progress, challenges or opportunities throughout.
- Challenging the ‘status-quo’ to identify ways to enhance engagement with your campaigns target audience
- Liaison with other agency specialist teams and external suppliers to manage the creation and timelines around specific deliverables for campaigns or initiatives, working to clear SLAs that exist in each area
- Post-campaign reporting, tracking KPIs and identifying areas for further improvement, as well as collating post campaign de-briefs
- Ensuring that all campaign plans, and activities within them, are fully focused on driving impact with the most important client groups for the area you are working with
- Budget and risk management
- Support for the creation of the list of clients to target for each campaign, where necessary liaising with account teams within each area and making full use of the firm’s CRM processes.
- Strong project management skills – formal qualifications not necessary, but an understanding of the key elements and a track record of successful project delivery essential
- Excellent stakeholder management, confident and comfortable working with people at all levels
- Ability to deliver multiple campaigns and activities at any one time, working well under pressure and dealing with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong team player – showing evidence of coordinating specialist teams and individuals to get things done
- Passion for and understanding of the Deloitte brand and wider professional services market
- Experience delivering across creative campaigns and key channels, including email marketing, website content, and social media
- Experience delivering event and experiential activations.
Skills and Capabilities
- This role requires a minimum of 1 year’s background in creative, integrated or CRM agencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing (including presentation skills)
- Knowledge of key Project Management methodologies and software
- CRM and Marketing Automation platform experience an advantage.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.