Social Media Executive / Social Media Account Manager
Award winning agency, Plinkfizz is on the hunt for a dynamic digital marketer to help manage multiple client social media channels.
Founded in 2003, Plinkfizz is a full service, integrated agency with a team of 15 staff. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the team works with an array of businesses to provide strategy, creative, digital, social media and PR support.
Plinkfizz has a great company culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
- Simply health
- Birthday day off
- Team building / reward activities
- Christmas parties
- Work from home days
And loads more….
- We are looking for someone with proven skills in planning and delivering strategic and effective social media campaigns across both organic and paid.
- Excellent written skills are required so you can write impactful copy for different channels and be able to adapt tone of voice for a range of audiences.
- You must have exceptional skills in managing social media accounts across multiple platforms, with great attention to detail.
- A desire to bring new ideas to the table is essential with a proactive attitude. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to use their initiative.
- You will be a great team player and have great time management skills.
- You will assist the senior management team in delivering communications strategies for our clients. Craft compelling messages to drive results for our clients, collaborate to develop pitch-winning strategies and drive our own digital and content strategy. We are a fast-paced organisation so you will need to be on the ball from the get-go, proactively developing ideas and delivering every task to the highest standard.
- Campaign planning
- Content idea generation, writing, co-ordination and optimisation across all platforms
- Social media planning and co-ordination
- Investigate new platforms
- Planning and scheduling work
- Monitoring and creating opportunities
- Reporting to clients and team in required formats
- Assistance with new client proposals
- Networking and new business development
- Liaising with and instructing partners
Skills and Experience
- We’re looking for someone who is knowledgeable and confident on all social media platforms, particularly Facebook.
- Preferably in an agency but in-house will be considered
- A high quality portfolio that demonstrates successful outcomes of previous experience
- Experience in delivering campaigns from planning through to evaluation
- Fluency in digital/social media platforms
- A creative brain
- Appetite to stay ahead of emerging social media trends
- Focus on continuing professional development and lifelong learning