Marketing Assistant / Account Manager
Award winning agency, Plinkfizz is on the hunt for a dynamic Marketer to support its continued growth.
Founded in 2003, Plinkfizz is a full service, integrated agency with a team of 15 staff. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the team works with an array of businesses to provide strategy, creative, digital, social media and PR support.
Plinkfizz has a great company culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
- Simply health
- Birthday day off
- Team building / reward activities
- Christmas parties
- Work from home days
And loads more….
Working as part of a vibrant team in a fast-paced environment, the Marketing Assistant or Account Manager will be a commercially savvy marketing professional, with experience of managing integrated marketing projects.
The role will involve managing and liaising with clients, the internal team, online channels, the media and a range of suppliers. The Marketing Account Manager / Executive will be self-motivated and have the ability to self-manage as well as be able to work well as part of a team.
The right person will provide input and hands-on client delivery, as well as demonstrate a hunger for assisting in the growth of accounts through the delivery of great client work.
The right candidate, dependent on experience, will collaborate with the existing marketing and PR team across digital and traditional channels to deliver comprehensive plans, collateral and assets for online and offline marketing materials.
We are a fast-paced organisation so you will need to be on the ball from the get-go, proactively developing ideas and delivering every task to the highest standard.
- Client account management
- Campaign planning
- Content idea generation, writing, co-ordination and optimisation across all platforms
- Social media planning and co-ordination
- Planning and scheduling work
- Liaising with media and other third parties
- Reporting to clients and team in required formats
- Assistance with new client proposals
- Networking and new business development
- Liaising with and instructing partners
- In conjunction with the PR team, to help distribute content that educates and entertains our client’s audiences and supports marketing goals
- In conjunction with the PR team, ensure that copy is SEO-optimised for a range of platforms in the form of blogs, product descriptions, tweets, articles and reports
- PPC campaign management – keyword research, campaign set up, monitoring and reporting
- Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis for clients and report back to the relevant account management team
- Carry out SEO outreach and link building for a number of clients
- Implement and maintain SEO strategies as defined by the clients and Plinkfizz account management team
- Use Google Analytics to analyse and report on key digital marketing campaigns for each client
- In association with the Plinkfizz account management team, ensure Plinkfizz and client KPIs are met across all digital marketing activity
Skills and Experience
- Minimum two years’ agency experience
- A high quality portfolio that demonstrates successful outcomes of previous experience
- Experience in delivering campaigns from planning through to evaluation
- Fluency in digital/social media platforms
- A creative brain
- Has initiative and proactive attitude
- Experience in pitching and driving new business
- Appetite to stay ahead of emerging marketing trends
- Focus on continuing professional development and lifelong learning
To apply, please email your CV to Kirsty-Ann Hewson: firstname.lastname@example.org