Social Media Account Manager
Creative content ideas and social media for food and drink brands... sound like your cup of tea?
We’re looking for a brilliant Social Media Account Manager (or Senior) with experience working in a digital, creative or marketing agency. You’ll be client-facing and responsible for thinking up and delivering compelling and creative social media campaigns and content, creative briefs and marketing strategies for a range of much loved food and drink brands.
We’re in a really exciting place as a business and there's the chance to grow quickly within the company. This role will be challenging, varied and consistently evolving, so we’re looking for someone who thrives in an agency environment and wants to come on this journey with us to grow their own career. We’re a 'social first' agency. This means the core of our business is social media and digital marketing - so if you want to work specifically in this sector then this could be the role for you.
You’ll need to be comfortable overseeing multiple clients each with their own individual content style, KPIs and deliverables. Organisation of your own time is essential, as is efficiency and a high attention to detail including spelling and grammar.
- Ability to own and manage your client accounts from start to finish
- Leading face to face client meetings and communicating your plans, ideas and results
- Developing campaigns, strategy and creative content plans to meet each client's goals and KPIs
- Managing social media accounts for multiple clients (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and blogs)
- Planning out monthly social media activity and content calendars
- Working collaboratively and briefing the design and content teams
- Reporting to clients on their social media, marketing and campaign activity, and feeding back analysis and improvements
- Setting up and runnings social advertising
- Community management and scheduling
- Overseeing client budgets and costing and managing them effectively
- Being part of new business development and pitches
- Planning for and assisting on photoshoots
- Developing offline marketing strategies and campaigns
- Development and execution of influencer campaigns
- Working on and developing social media strategies
What's on Offer
As part of Brilliant you’ll have the chance to work on really creative projects and consumer brand accounts (with an emphasis on food and drink), alongside a highly skilled design and creative team.
We aim to grow our team into more senior roles so promotions and international opportunities come to those who work hard and always aim to make it brilliant for our clients. Our business is growing rapidly and there is a real opportunity to carve out a career and get to the role you want. There is no ceiling on the positions open in the future including Head of Department and Directors. For this reason, we are looking for people who are looking for a role they can make into their own and stay with the business long term.
We believe work should benefit your wellbeing, not harm it. We want our team to become healthier, both physically and mentally from being part of our company. That’s why our entire benefits package is focused on wellbeing, enabling all of us to do more of what we love, and to do it with greater energy and vitality.
This includes: free gym membership, regular wellness and movement sessions, private health care (senior roles) and 28 days holiday a year plus your birthday off.
Is this role for you?
We’re looking for an experienced and commercial social media manager who can hit the ground running. You should have a good understanding of digital marketing and Business Manager and Ads Manager. A positive attitude and strong work ethic is key at Brilliant, we’re looking for someone who is organised, diligent, and ambitious. You should be adaptable and able to turn your hand to different tasks and enjoy working as part of a small, hands-on team.
How to apply
Click the link below and answer the series of questions, attaching an up-to-date CV at the end. We are looking to fill the role quickly and any great potential candidates we spot will be invited for an interview straight away, so don’t delay on sending in your application.
Should I apply for this job? Please read before applying
- You should be experienced in working within an agency environment at senior account exec or account manager level for at least 2 years
- A good knowledge of social media, digital strategy and developing creative content is essential
- Experience in working for FMCG brands is a bonus but not essential
- PR experience is also a bonus but not essential
- This role is office based in central Leeds, please only apply if you currently live within a commutable distance or intend to relocate within the next 6 weeks