PR Account Manager
Award winning agency, Plinkfizz is on the hunt for a dynamic PR & Outreach Specialist.
Founded in 2003, Plinkfizz is a full service, integrated agency with a team of 15 staff. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the team works with an array of businesses to provide strategy, creative, digital, social media and PR support.
Plinkfizz has a great company culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
- Simply health
- Birthday day off
- Team building / reward activities
- Christmas parties
- Work from home days
And loads more….
Someone with creativity and high-level copywriting ability. Technical writing experience and an understanding of SEO and keywords would be an advantage. You will plan and implement strategic PR campaigns and integrated campaigns, encompassing digital and social media activity, collaborating with our digital and marketing team members to deliver outstanding work.
You will assist the senior management team in delivering communications strategies for our clients. You can expect to be building relationships with relevant influencers (journalists, bloggers and media outlets), crafting compelling messages to drive results for our clients, collaborating to develop pitch-winning strategies and driving our own digital and content strategy.
We are a fast-paced organisation so you will need to be on the ball from the get-go, proactively developing ideas and delivering every task to the highest standard.
- Client account management
- Campaign planning
- Content idea generation, writing, co-ordination and optimisation across all platforms
- Social media planning and co-ordination
- Planning and scheduling work
- Monitoring and creating PR opportunities
- Liaising with media and other third parties
- Reporting to clients and team in required formats
- Assistance with new client proposals
- Training for existing team members
- Networking and new business development
- Liaising with and instructing partners
Skills and Experience
- Minimum three years’ PR experience, preferably in an agency but in-house will be considered
- A high quality portfolio that demonstrates successful outcomes of previous experience
- Excellent senior communicator with strong writing skills
- Able to translate technically challenging subject matters into engaging stories for both media and content marketing
- Proven media relations skills and contacts
- Experience in delivering campaigns from planning through to evaluation
- Fluency in digital/social media platforms
- A creative brain
- Experience in pitching and driving new business
- Appetite to stay ahead of emerging PR trends
- Focus on continuing professional development and lifelong learning
To apply, please email your CV to Kirsty-Ann Hewson: email@example.com