Client Services Director - Maternity Cover
We at The&Partnership bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
The Client Services Director is a crucial part of the TalkTalk &Model leadership team, working alongside a Strategy Director, Creative Director and Media lead. Alongside this team you will act as business consultants to the senior marketing team at TalkTalk, shaping their overarching marketing strategy to meet their considerable ambitions and helping them gain buy-in from the wider business on their plans.
Beyond TalkTalk, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the agency and the agency growth targets. As part of this you will manage the New Business and Marketing function.
Strategic nous: Smart, business-focused, brand thinker that owns and develops insightful strategies
- Advise and guide senior clients – acting as a sounding board on business challenges
- Partner with senior creatives and to develop and evolve the strategy and creative
- Drive strategically sound creative solutions
- Be a sound judge of creative work and have a desire to raise the bar on all briefs
- Provide leadership in the production process which balances best in class delivery with cost efficiency
- Develop a thorough understanding of client’s business and the major factors and trends shaping their sector to be able to make well reasoned recommendations
- Build an excellent rapport with all clients based upon trust/mutual understanding
- Be the client’s first port of call for all issues and opportunities
- Foresee any client issues/questions or internal resourcing issues before they arise
- Establish & maintain the client relationship to a high level, managing senior client expectations and increase client satisfaction and engagement
- Strong financial skills with focus on efficient project delivery
- Ability to lead and liaise with other departments to set the Agency up for success on all projects
- Own, manage and iterate the bespoke integrated processes that drive the embedded &model for TalkTalk (given these include multiple disciplines and aforementioned JV partners)
- Innovation – stay ahead of the curve on all areas of the agency’s specialities and core competencies.
- Manage Account Directors, Managers and Execs to deliver projects on time, on budget and to the highest standard
- Grow and nurture direct reports providing coaching, guidance and inspiration
- Steering – the account teams to deliver to client strategy, brief and budget on time including production budgets, financials and fees across complex campaign development process
- Establish and nurture strong relationships across agency disciplines and T&P local offices
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive creative experience agency
- Integrated marketing experience (preferably with tele comms experience or at least a strong passion) with a particular focus multi-touchpoint campaigns
- Persuasive and very articulate when it comes to directing or presenting, inspiring confidence and trust in colleagues and clients alike
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven confidence to negotiate with and influence peers and senior clients
- Hold the position of trusted partner and advocate to clients, providing advice and guidance
- Big picture thinking with strong attention to detail
- Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent and non-political
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, design and business
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent
- creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
To apply, email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.