Digital Strategy Lead
We are currently seeking a Digital Strategy Lead to complement and further enhance the campaign activity within the Burnley College Marketing Team.
You will support the Marketing Manager to develop and implement a digital strategy for the organisation and its supporting brands ensuring the strategy complements the organisation’s overall strategic marketing direction, including overseeing the day-to-day management of Burnley College’s digital marketing activities, including the website, social media and email campaigns.
As an ambitious Digital Strategy Lead, you will build successful digital activity from scratch, including engaging copy and/or creative, blog posts, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analytics, ensuring all activity reflects the tone of Burnley College and its associated brands.
Experience of running digital marketing campaigns is essential for this role, as well as effectively utilising a broad base of digital marketing channels. The successful candidate needs to be accurate, reliable and have the ability to support the wider needs of the Marketing and Communications team.
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop and implement a digital strategy for the organisation, and its supporting brands ensuring the strategy complements the organisation’s overall strategic marketing direction
- Build plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Oversee the day to day management of Burnley College’s digital marketing activities, including the website, social media and email campaigns
- Evaluate, analyse and report on the performance of digital marketing activities and channels,measuring against key performance indicators and ensuring maximum return on investment
- Track and measure relevant analytics data and make effective analysis to ensure the effectiveness of ongoing activity
- Build and execute an inbound marketing plan to support recruitment across all associated College brands
The salary for this post is up to £24,657.
To apply, click below to visit the Burnley College website and download the application form.
E-mail completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this post is 5.00pm, Thursday 13 May 2021