Digital Delivery Lead
Can you tell a story using digital platforms? Are you a creative communicator who can capture the passion, excitement, learning and experiences which take place on our £81 million campus each day?
We are currently seeking a Digital Delivery Lead who is enthusiastic about digital marketing, target driven and will live and breathe our progressive brands. You will work alongside the Marketing Manager and Digital Strategy Lead to implement the overall digital marketing strategy and oversee the effective day to day usage of the different digital marketing channels operated by Burnley College, including all social media accounts.
Our Digital Strategy Lead will create engaging and relevant visual/written content for the College’s key target audiences across multiple digital outlets and create, implement and analyse paid digital activity. Excellent content development skills is essential for this role and the ability to create strong video/image led content in a variety of styles and tones of voice with impeccable attention to detail. The successful candidate will show logic creativity and imagination and have excellent customer service skills.
- Work alongside the Digital Strategy Lead and Marketing Manager to implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Oversee the effective day to day usage of the different digital marketing channels operated by Burnley College
- Effectively measure against Key Performance Indicators and ensure maximum Return on Investment
- Oversee all social media accounts attributed to the College and its associated brands
- Measure and manage all online content
- Track effectiveness of daily activities and make effective adaptations through the use of analytics, use of WordPress CMS and Social Media Management platforms, such as Sprout Social
To apply, click below to visit the Burnley College website and download the application form.
E-mail completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this post is 5.00pm, Thursday 13 May 2021.