We're looking for someone who knows process, retail and shopper marketing inside out.
You make sure everyone’s where they should be, when they should be, without stepping on any toes. Walking the line between client and creative, you’ve a tough job in making sure everybody’s on the same page. Luckily, when it comes to multi-channel touchpoints, you’re multi-lingual, and you’ve no problem interpreting client demands before they’re fed into studio.
You see the point of paperwork. Familiar with account plans and pre-agreed targets, you’re no stranger to numbers. In fact, a budget isn’t a barrier, it’s a challenge, and one you have no trouble sticking to. So although you’ve always got one eye on costs, the other is free to look out for potential account growth opportunities. You work hard to build strong client relationships and you’ve always got time for your team. Sharing client and business information and knowledge, you make sure everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of 360 brand activation / shopper user experiences / smart content creation / social media and demonstrate a best practice approach in your thinking
- Build and develop good relationships with client and wider stakeholders, acting as the primary day to day contact
- Be responsible for successful interpretation of client brief into great creative and then successfully present creative output
- Manage status reports
- Deliver client billing
- Manage budgets ensuring work delivered within budget and on time
- Plan and organise schedules for all work from your team going through the agency
- Ensure that all elements of the Agency products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality
- Worked in agency for a minimum of 2 years
- Strong commercial, FMCG, Retail and brands experience
- A solid understanding of multi channel marketing
- Experience of delivering multiple campaigns
- Understanding & ability to use internal platforms – Synergist, TeamGantt, Trello, Basecamp and others used by the wider client base
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competency in preparing quotes and proposals
- Confidence in use of Microsoft packages
To apply, send your CV with a brief cover letter to Emma: email@example.com