Our clients are exceptional and so is our client service.
Savvy is looking for a new Account Director who will ensure that our clients receive an exceptional level of strategic thinking, client service, creative thinking and executional implementation at all times.
You will also direct and manage and be responsible for a team of account handlers, including their supervision and development. As AD you will manage the profitability, direction, growth and client liaison of each account within your team.
Enjoy spending your time in a workplace full of great people who strive to make the working day a joyful, fun place to be – yes even through Teams!
With a monthly Friday morning breakfast grill, weekly online yoga and a (virtual) bag full of benefits and perks it’s a great place to continue your career. Sound good?
- Support your Business Director in the successful delivery of the team’s agreed financial target
- Identify opportunities to further develop the accounts you are responsible for specifically driving diversification and growth
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of integrated marketing in regards to BTL Marketing; Brand & Retail Activation/Shopper Marketing/Digital Marketing to the account team, and drive best practice and innovative thinking across these areas
- Build relationships with your client contacts and utilise them to identify and influence new contacts and opportunities for growth
- Manage a diversity of communication campaigns from start to finish
- Demonstrate financial control/input to accounts from all aspects (WIP, debtor days, forecasts etc.)
- Create strategic proposals and demonstrate the ability to think as well as do on BAU activity and agency new business
- Create campaign plans and work with the creative teams on creative development
- Utilise existing insight to create proposals and contribute to the curation of insight through our proprietary Savvy Shopper Panel
- Lead on new business and business development pitches
- Be capable of providing solutions to problems arising on client business
- Ensure successful output of work, on time and on budget
- Ensure your direct reports each have agreed objectives and development plans for the financial year complete with measurable and meaningful timescales
- Maintain accurate fee, forecasting and delivery, and to review project content and cost of delivery where necessary
- Support and drive efficient execution of day to day creative, digital and development output, client handling, financial management and robust process across the agency
- Advocate and super user of internal platforms- Synergist, Teams, Gantt, Trello, Basecamp and others used by the wider client base
- Personally add value through having strong people and leadership skills; the ability to problem solve and provide solutions under pressure and take ownership
- Be a Savvy expert by immersing yourself in the brands which you work with and the different consumer touch points that impact on your client’s future business
You will have
- Strong commercial, FMCG, Retail and brands experience with Drinks experience both in on trade and off trade
- Digital marketing experience
- Sound understanding of agency process
- Experience of managing large complex corporate clients
- Worked in agency for 5/6 years as a minimum
- Experience of people management
- Experience of leading presentations and a confident and articulate presentation style
- Experience of delivering client proposals and pitches
- The ability to provide strategic solutions
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills
- Experience of managing teams including creative
- An understanding of management /recruitment and performance management
To apply, send your CV with a brief cover letter to Emma: email@example.com