Senior Account Director
Savvy is looking for an experienced Senior Account Director who will manage the profitability, direction and growth and client liaison of each account within the team.
You will ensure that our clients receive an exceptional level of strategic thinking, client service, creative thinking and executional implementation at all times.
- Be an impactful deputy for the Business Director in their absence.
- Support Business Director in development and execution of an effective robust account plan including the contact and strategy for each account.
- Be confident in discussing and selling Savvy proposition across all disciplines and offerings to clients.
- Work towards set objectives and refer to development plans continuously throughout the year.
- Ensure the highest level of service is consistently delivered from every department.
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships at senior levels.
- Produce strategic proposals and presentation to client.
- Lead/Collaborate on the strategic creative process championing the objectives of the client brief.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance and development of future strategies.
- Identify and develop growth opportunities for incremental income.
- Control the financial budgeting and control of aligned budgets, income status and forecast. Ensure profitability of all jobs and manage the profit margin on accounts.
- Ensure quality control of creative process and output.
- Effectively manage your team at all times, including their recruitment, assessment, encouragement and development.
- Personally add value through having strong people and leadership skills; the ability to problem solve and provide solutions under pressure and take ownership of the team and its output.
- Engage and encourage your team to build relationships with all internal teams. Be a Savvy expert by immersing yourself in the brands which you work with and the different consumer touch points that impact on your client’s future business.
- Strong commercial, FMCG, Retail and brands experience with Drinks experience both in on trade and off trade
- Sound understanding of agency process
- Experience of managing large complex corporate clients
- Worked in agency for 7 years as a minimum
- Experience of people management
- Experience of leading presentations and a confident and articulate presentation style
- Experience of delivering client proposals and pitches
- The ability to provide strategic solutions
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills
- Experience of managing teams including creative
- An understanding of management /recruitment and performance management
To apply, send your CV with a brief cover letter to Emma: firstname.lastname@example.org