Paid Media Manager
We're expanding our team. Could you be our next recruit? If you're a seasoned Paid Media specialist with a commercial mind and an interest in strategy, then this role is perfect for you.
As a Paid Media Manager, you will lead our paid media accounts and help clients grow while enforcing a high standard across your immediate team and the wider agency.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress and will be involved across all our accounts, giving you the chance to rapidly expand your knowledge.
We're a close team so we want someone who has a get-up-and-go attitude who is great at building relationships and can help maintain our friendly and positive working environment.
About Enjoy Digital
We’re a full-service digital agency based in Leeds city centre, a stone’s throw away from the bus and train station and Leeds’s many shops, bars, and restaurants.
Our team is a close bunch who are all passionate about what they do and we’re looking for a like-minded Paid Media specialist to join us.
- Strong track record of creating and implementing paid search, display, video, and paid social strategies to reach client objectives.
- Creative thinker able to apply that approach to paid media campaigns and projects
- Strong strategic thinker, able to interpret a brief to come up with a plan that achieves client objectives
- Strong analytical mind and able to provide meaningful insight against client KPIs and tying these back to client objectives
- Proactive attitude, always on the front foot and going above and beyond for your clients and teammates
- Great at problem-solving, you take problems in your stride and work to solve them with the resources available to you
- Extremely organised, you can plan, organise, and schedule workloads with client objectives in mind
- Multi-channel awareness, able to use insights from other channels and apply them to paid media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, producing flawless documents
- Positive attitude with good self-confidence and able to show your best side and remain positive, generating good energy and goodwill within the company
- Experience developing a team and facilitating the development of your team’s knowledge and skills across PPC/Paid media and aspects of digital marketing
- Proven track record pitching and able to interpret a client brief to create and pitch a response to achieve their objectives
- Good at building strong relationships with fellow team members and clients
- Good mentoring skills, able to mentor more junior members of the team across a variety of tasks to improve their knowledge
- Proven track record of managing PPC account across multiple channels
- Lead on all things PPC/paid media and oversee the day-to-day activity across our clients
- Ensure paid activity is of a high standard and put processes in place to encourage efficiency and innovation
- Consistently educate and facilitate the education of the paid media team and wider agency on best-practice and techniques
- Work closely with junior members of the paid media team to ensure they are on top of their work, achieving objectives within the time allocated, and meeting deadlines
- Work with client services to communicate what activity is carried out and ensure they and the client are kept up to date on progress
- Work with and alongside the SEO, CRO, PR, and social team to develop effective paid media strategies that help achieve client goals
- Work with our content editor to develop ad copy and landing page content that help achieve client goals
- Work with the business development team to produce and attend pitches
- Follow the latest developments in the paid media industry and share with the team
- Host knowledge shares for the agency to ensure we continue to employ the most effective paid media strategies
- 25 days holiday a year
- Childcare benefit
- City Centre location
- Plenty of social events, activities, and opportunities organised by our Life at Enjoy team even in lockdown!
- Friday beers at 4pm to toast to the weekend
- Flexible working
To apply, tell us why you want to come and work with us.
E-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch using the form below.
We’d love to hear from you.