Channel Marketing Manager
Are you a confident communicator? Do you have experience in both traditional and digital marketing? Are you able to work well under pressure and work autonomously?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, to enable you to take the next step in your career and work with a rapidly expanding Group.A little bit about us...
We are a financial services business specialising in personal injury and clinical negligence. We are growing our family of brands, expanding our service offering and reshaping our brand identity. We pride ourselves on delivering an outstanding service and support to our vulnerable clients. You will be connecting our brands and services with existing and new audiences, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our clients are always at the heart of everything we do: the right people doing the right thing always.
- Always Experts: 30 years’ experience as specialists in PI and Clin Neg. Our depth of understanding is unrivalled in our field. Regarded by the Ministry of Justice as a valuable source of knowledge in expert witness and the Ogden discount rate.
- Always Principled: we are always thinking about the impact we have – on our team, our clients and their families, and on the world. We act with care and integrity and will always do what is right.
- Always Proven: helping litigators achieve maximum damages and clients achieve the best long term financial outcome is our core business and we have been instrumental in securing settlements and providing financial guidance post settlement that allows for the most fulfilled life, post injury. Our clients are clients for life.
- Always Responsible: we work with clients during some of the most difficult periods of their lives. We understand that, their money needs to last a lifetime and are well aware of the challenges that life after injury can present. We pride ourselves on providing quality, unbiased advice with transparency and openness.
- Always Reliable: for life’s decisions – from birth to planning the financial legacy you leave behind – we’ll be there. Always.
What does a typical day in this role look like?
- Develop and maintain up to date customer personas and channel market accordingly
- Executing quarterly promotional plans, ensuring a high share of voice is achieved, through various touch points of the channel customer journey
- Ensuring internal marketing processes are being followed
- Timely delivery of reports including quarterly marketing plans, execution compliance & budget reviews & analysis
- Analysing post-launch/campaign results ensuring learnings & recommendations are shaping future activities
- Tracking of competitor activities & unique points of difference across our channels
- Organise and attend weekly/monthly/quarterly marketing planning meetings where appropriate
- Good writing, proofing and attention to detail skills
- Develop pay per click and behavioural targeting campaigns
- Develop Content and SEO campaigns through main channels
- Keep the website up to date with new and relevant content
- Build up Linked In And Twitter following and other relevant channels
- Deliver Marketing Campaigns through CRM systems.
- Assess any relevant media publications, platforms & events
- Work with BD to support on pitching documents and presentations
- Write and take good quality briefs
- Work with external agency to develop any thought leadership, news articles, PR, creative campaigns or materials
With that in mind we are looking for someone with...
- Great content production and proofing reading skills
- 360 marketing experience, with a focus on digital (and clear understanding of - digital marketing metrics)
- Experience of managing budgets
- Ability to seek out and build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to successfully deliver on key projects
- Must be able to multi-task and project manage large & sometimes complex activities
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude & spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator with solid presentation skills
- Agency/ inhouse marketing or PR background and/or Professional Services
And last but not least… what opportunities do we offer to our employees?
- Working with an expanding business, with an ambitious growth strategy
- We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
- Opportunity to embed a new brand role out and help meet some ambitious growth plans
- Fantastic benefits including contributory pension, criticall illness, death in service,private health care after qualifying period. We have on-site parking
To apply, send your CV, to email@example.com