We're looking for a talented and experienced recruitment specialist to join our expanding HR team.
You’ll be responsible for sourcing the best industry talent to meet the needs of our dedicated, award-winning teams. You will work closely with the senior leadership team to provide a full end-to-end recruitment process starting with the understanding of their unique resourcing requirements through to making the necessary arrangements for new starters. Stakeholder management, job analysis, talent attraction, recruitment campaign management and preparing for new starters will be key parts of your day-to-day role.
- Ensuring that Jaywing attracts the best industry-leading talent who can align with our culture, live our values and share our vision
- Managing and coordinating the recruitment of a range of different roles across a number of business areas including Data Science, Paid Media, SEO, UX & CRO, Digital Analytics, Modelling/A.I, PR, Creative and Client Services.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team providing them with a regular pipeline of relevant candidates for their vacancies
- Devising job descriptions and adverts and placing on relevant sites
- Managing the attraction of candidates through advertisements on industry websites, job boards, Linked In, direct approaches, recommendations, company social channels and paid social campaigns.
- Effective project management of recruitment campaigns and regularly monitoring the quality and volume of applications
- Ongoing development all internal recruitment processes ensuring that they are fit for purpose, meet legislative requirements and reflect good practice
- Responsible for ensuring the recruitment process is followed and the relevant authorisations are obtained for advertising and recruitment spend
- Managing relationships, preferred supplier agreements and candidate submissions with recruitment agencies
- Managing our in-house recruitment system and the candidate application process
- Ensuring that applications are tracked and the outcomes, time to fill and cost per hire are recorded
- Utilising data on source-of-hire to inform future advertising activity and spend
- Producing management information on recruitment activity for executive board reports
- Advising managers on the most appropriate and effective selection methods to assess the role competencies
- Conducting shortlisting of candidates, organising interviews and sending assessments to candidates
- Providing support with interview pre-screening, devising interview questions and being a member of the interview panel as required
- Supporting managers in making the most effective hiring decisions
- Collating interview feedback and providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Making job offers to successful candidates and liaising with the HR Adviser regarding offer letters and contracts of employment
- Ensuring that preparations are made for new starters including the first day of their induction
- Responsible for the implementation of the company’s vetting policy and the coordination of the vetting process for new hires
- Extensive recruitment and selection experience gained either in-house or within an agency environment
- Passionate about providing an excellent recruitment service to key stakeholders
- Experience in recruiting for digital marketing, creative or data science roles would be a distinct advantage
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent project management skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple recruitment projects simultaneously
- Able to maintain and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation relating to recruitment and selection
- Hands-on and able to work as part of a busy HR team
- BPS Level 1 and 2 qualifications in psychometric ability & personality assessment would be advantageous as would experience of using the SHL OPQ personality tool