PR & Social Media Manager
Are you a strategic communications specialist looking for a new challenge to work on projects that make a real difference?
Want to work on some of the country’s most exciting transformational developments that positively impact people’s lives, the economy and the environment? Then join us to realise your possibility at Peel L&P.
We’re looking for a talented and creative individual who’s an excellent communicator and strategist with a keen eye for news and the latest social media trends to join our dynamic and fast-paced marketing team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Senior PR & Content Manager, you will create and implement strategic B2B and B2C communications across a range of sectors including renewable energy, commercial, retail, leisure, residential, public realm, logistics and industrial.
- You’ll need proven skills in planning and delivering effective PR and social media campaigns that increase brand awareness and support commercial objectives and be able to write impactful copy for different audiences and channels, both internal and external.
- You must have exceptional skills in managing social media accounts across multiple platforms, attention to detail as well as plenty of experience in dealing with national, regional and local journalists including reputation management and writing press releases/media statements.
- You’ll be experienced and confident in dealing with people at all levels including offering media and communications advice to senior leadership teams.
- If you’re enthusiastic, proactive and passionate about communications and working collaboratively as part of a wider marketing team to drive results, we’d love to hear from you!
What we can offer you
Our belief is that people should be rewarded for hard work, so we offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package to all our team members.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Scottish Widows Pension Plan, Death in Service Benefit
- Private Health Care for you and your family
- Income Protection Scheme
- A Healthcare Cash Plan - our healthcare cash plan provides reimbursement towards your everyday healthcare costs such as dental & optical
- Annual Cycle to Work Scheme & many more wellbeing initiatives!
Please note, the closing date of this role is Friday 23rd April 2021, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please presume your application has been unsuccessful. We may close the advert earlier than this date due to high numbers of applications.
About Peel L&P – Realising Possibility
We are an ambitious regeneration business with generations of history, heritage and expertise in our DNA. First established in 1972, Peel L&P is now responsible for some of the most transformational development projects in the UK today.
Owning and managing 12 million sq ft of property and 20,000 acres of land and water, our holdings are concentrated in the north west of England, but we also own and manage significant assets throughout the UK with a total portfolio value of £2.6 billion. As a part of the Peel Group; we are integral to a business that strives to make a positive impact on people’s lives. Our legacy matters. We take great pride in the outcomes we achieve, the people we work with, the way we go about our business and the transformational projects we deliver. Our specialist teams have a proven track record in delivering high-quality, legacy projects across land, property, water and airspace. This includes airports, hotels, waterways, media hubs, event spaces, leisure facilities, retail, workspaces, residential development, industrial & logistical space, public realm, historic gardens and the renewable energy sector. We also believe a prosperous future depends on our ability to harness nature to create sustainable growth.
We reuse, repurpose and re-energise natural resources to develop and maintain vital infrastructure across the UK. From wind power, to waterways, to waste-to-fuel solutions, we own and operate assets, manage resources and develop energy solutions to serve our communities and our partners. Through market-leading solutions, we support government and local authorities to reach their carbon reduction and waste management targets. We help businesses to achieve their commercial goals while managing the transition towards net-zero carbon. We engage local communities and support them in their ambition to thrive by re-energising regional economies.
Peel L&P is an agile and ambitious business with a legacy of success for a long-term, sustainable future.
We see possibility. We deliver transformation.