We’re an agency with a difference. An agency not afraid to peek beyond the horizon and try something new.
Fearless and adventurous yet grounded and strategic, we’ve consistently cut the mustard for over 27 years with a reputation as a specialist in the Built Environment & Commercial Interiors and we’ve big ambitions for the next chapter.
We’re looking for someone to join this hive of creativity and bolster the talent we already have. It’s important that the right candidate is detail orientated and critical, but more than anything display expert design layout and production qualities across multiple brands. Our focus is firmly on your attitude, work ethic and ability, there’s no room for egos, just great people with a positive approach.
As a creative artworker, you will work on a wide range of clients and across different brands to produce high level artwork on deadline and budget.
- 4+ years preferred agency design experience
- Exercise expert artwork & layout skills across print and digital channels includingbrochures and literature, press advertising, direct mail, digital marketing, packaging,exhibition graphics etc
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Stay up to date with all relevant design software within the Adobe Creative Cloudplatform (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and more). Also understand the Microsoft OfficePlatform (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Meet all required deadlines
- Ensure good relationships with all account & design teams
- The ability to work as a team in both physical and virtual situations
To apply, polish up your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below