Digital Marketing Manager
An award-winning, independent Marketing Agency based in Salford Quays, Manchester, looking for a super-organised Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. An ambitious studio, targeting a candidate that can match their enthusiasm and drive.
We believe in boosting brands and creating standout to accelerate sales and growth for online brands. A tight-nit team, who work closely to always create something you can’t ignore for all of our clients. As part of the team, you will always be heard and get the opportunity to make an impact.
Having experience either in–house or agency side, you will be able to manage multiple clients and projects at once. Having worked on Digital Campaigns – PPC, SEO, Social Media and Websites etc.
Part of the digital team and managing a selection of existing clients, you will be a key player in their online growth. Ensuring maximum value from our services, you will be extremely well organised with excellent communication skills and a passion for building relationships.
With support from the team, you will be assisting with developing marketing strategies and advising customers on how to achieve their objectives in the most effective manner.
Skills/Experience and responsibilities
- Developing, presenting and executing effective marketing strategies to online brands.
- Provide client guidance, communicating through weekly performance calls and meetings.
- Knowledge and management experience of Digital Adverting Campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram).
- Analysis and reporting on digital activity, including paid campaigns and online sales.
- A good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation, including keyword research, onsite optimisation and auditing websites.
- Knowledge of Website management and content population via CMS – i.e WordPress/ Shopify
- Support through the web process, including planning, project management, asset management, content population and internal QA.
- An understanding of UX/ CRO and how a sites web performance can be improved.
- Management of email campaigns using email providers including MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
- Management experience of Social Media Accounts including, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Regular client contact; to include meetings, presentations and regular phone calls.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Onsite Gym
- Beer Fridays
- Studio Table Tennis
- 25 Days Holidays
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Complimentary Secure Onsite Parking
If this sounds like your next role and you think you could be the next member of the K2L team, send a copy of your CV to careers@K2L.co.uk