Digital Account Executive
We are on the lookout for a Digital Account Executive to join our team. You will be working on a wide range of client accounts, and no one day will be the same.
The role is flexitime with core hours and Leeds City Centre based though we're currently remote working.
We need you to have
- Strong client communication skills
- Project management experience
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Cross channel experience
- Have experience creating digital marketing strategies
Overall…a great attitude is a must.
So what can we offer you?
- A forward-thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Additional holiday for each year you work with us
- Personal development time to learn something new or enrich your life. If you need something to help you progress, then just ask
- LS2 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Team away days
- Duvet Days
- Profit Share Scheme
You won’t just be another number.
If you think all this sounds like you, send us your CV and covering letter with details of your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Chris Hemingway, or click the link below to apply.
Sorry, we don’t want to use recruiters for this role.