We are on the lookout for an SEO Executive to join our team. You will be working on a wide range of client accounts, and no one day will be the same.
The role is flexitime with core hours and Leeds City Centre based though we're currently remote working.
What you will be doing
- Working with the team to create and deliver SEO strategies and campaigns
- Helping clients to understand opportunities and advise where they should be investing
- Regular reporting and working with clients to drive business goals
- Staying up to date with industry trends by self-learning, attending industry events and skill-sharing
- Having a real say on new processes in the business and driving change
We need you to have Ideally
- 1 – 3 years of marketing experience
- Good technical knowledge of onsite SEO and how links impact organic results
- Experience summarising complex technical issues in a way less technical people will understand
- Practice with Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush
- Ability to manage your own time effectively
- Google Analytics / Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Cross channel experience would be advantageous
- A desire to learn new skills and how to create digital marketing strategies
Overall…a great attitude is a must.
So what can we offer you?
- A forward-thinking and progressive company
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Extended free holiday at Christmas
- Additional holiday for each year you work with us
- Monthly personal development time to learn something new or enrich your life. If you need something to help you progress, then just ask
- LS2 location with loads of amenities on our doorstep
- Pension Team away days
- Duvet Days
- Profit Share Scheme
You won’t just be another number
If you think all this sounds like you, send us your CV and covering letter with details of your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Chris Hemingway or click the link below to apply online.