Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in the ecommerce industry? Do you have a proven track record of devising and implementing varied marketing campaigns that deliver results?
We’re recruiting for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our team at Velstar.
As a leading international ecommerce agency, Velstar works with some of the fastest-growing brands in the world including AVON, Public Desire, Finlay & Co, Cosatto, Bonners Music, Santo Remedio, and many more. We’re looking for an individual who shares our passion for ecommerce, digital marketing and client success.
Working alongside our digital marketing team, you’ll be reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Director and will lead the strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities for our clients. This is the perfect role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment and loves managing a variety of projects at any one time.
- Devise, manage and implement short and long-term digital marketing campaigns
- Regularly analyse results to make informed decisions about campaign ideas and produce monthly reports to ensure the best ROI is achieved
- Set, monitor and manage campaign marketing budgets
- Liaise with clients and collaborate with the wider digital marketing team
- Keep up-to-date with marketing trends and competitor performance to identify new insights and opportunities
Ideally, you will have:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in the ecommerce industry
- Experience developing multi-channel, integrated digital marketing campaigns (including, but limited to email marketing, CRO, SEO, social media, PPC and paid social)
- Great communication skills
- Data-driven and a team player
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients
It'd be great if you also had:
- Agency experience
- Previous experience working on platforms such as Shopify and Shopify Plus
- Remote working
- 28 days holiday (inc Stats) rising 1 day per year of service up to a maximum of 33 days
- Early finish on a Friday
- Regular work socials (COVID permitting of course!)
- Supportive working environment
- Pension scheme
- Personal development and growth plan with a training budget and mentorship
- Working with global brands from the get-go
Sounds like the role for you? Send us your CV: JoinUs@Velstar.co.uk
Velstar is an equal opportunities employer.