Senior Account Manager
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Senior Account Manager who can be the day-to-day owner of a collective of fantastic accounts running their digital programmes of work.
From large enterprise-level CMS sites through to managing open-source web builds, we are looking for someone who can run the technical day to day alongside their digital marketing strategies.
As the first port of call for a client into the agency, you will be expected to gain the respect and trust of your client through phenomenal interpersonal skills, knowledge of digital, creative thinking and leadership.
The successful candidate will work closely with their Account Director to develop opportunities to grow their account by being the internal “brand” expert.
Sound appealing? Then you could be the one we’re looking for to join our vibrant, award-winning team. You will be a member of one of our account teams, managed by the Client Services Director but will report to an Account Director on a day-to-day basis. You will also enjoy plenty of support from the whole team including creatives, developers, strategists, data scientists and media performance specialists.
- Previous experience of managing website programmes or digital products – from juggling JIRA or Basecamp and knowing your front-end from your back-end you’ll understand the technical jargon.
- Previous experience working within a digital or web-build agency (or managing a product client-side). You’ll be used to liaising with developers, creatives and producers to get the work done effectively on behalf of your clients.
- Strong evidence of building relationships with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders. Our Account Managers are the lynchpin of the client/agency relationship and look to strike an amazing balance between client and agency needs to ensure we provide best in class client service.
- A natural organiser – you’ll be expected to juggle multiple projects, client demands and deadlines on a daily basis – working with the Account Director and coordinating the support of a talented team internally, to make sure client’s needs are met and expectations exceeded.
- Numerate and financially aware, you’ll have an attention to detail and be the person responsible for ensuring your account’s commercials are all in place, dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s.
- Great people skills – your personality will flex from brainstorming ideas with the internal team, taking briefs from clients and trouble-shooting the natural glitches and conflicts that occur.
- Confident in presenting – be it supporting the studio team in the presentation of creative work or delivering a presentation directly to your client on trends, competitors or results, you’ll have some PowerPoint wizardry and presentation experience under your belt.
- A head for data – whether it’s evaluating a spike in a client’s results or understanding the reasons behind a lack of interactions, your naturally inquisitive nature will be spotting potential opportunities to put our data science experts to work.
- Not afraid to speak up and brainstorm fresh, engaging ideas among internal teams and challenge the client, and third-party stakeholders, intelligently against their own ideas and requests.
- Ability to handle client feedback, both praise and critique, then effectively manage actions and provide feedback to the internal team whilst managing the client’s expectations on deliverables throughout a project’s process.
- An interest in the bigger picture. Working alongside a number of internal stakeholders to understand the client’s business and strategically help them shape their digital approach.