We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic new Account Executive who can be part of our Client Services team, assisting with the management of a portfolio of digital and search marketing clients within the FMCG team.
From dealing with new client requests and working through creative solutions, to managing the success of PPC and SEO retained client projects by supporting our team of experts in managing client reports and requests, you will have a firm grounding in all things digital!
Strong attention to detail, ability to build relationships and a hands-on “can-do” attitude are an absolute must for applicants with a natural interest in understanding technically how things work.
Sound appealing and like something you could do? Then you could be the one we’re looking for to join our vibrant, award-winning team.
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business and sectors and be proactive in keeping the wider agency team involved in competitor activity
- Receive and understand project briefs and accurately brief teams within the agency, assisting in researching additional information as required
- Ability to create quotations for work including sourcing, contracting and managing 3rd parties we work with as an agency
- Prepare accurate timing plans and be able to manage the team in meeting deadlines whilst managing expectations
- Prepare status reports for clients and internal meetings as and when required
- A love for numbers, being able to analyse reports and help feed insight into the team on key learnings
- Have the ability to develop great relationships - from discussing ideas with the internal teams through to managing client expectations and requests, a flexible personality is essential
- Confident in voicing opinions and proactive in raising ideas that can improve our work, our relationship with clients and spotting the opportunities to improve
- Naturally inquisitive to the marketing landscape
- Researching the latest trends and looking at how these can impact our clients and agency to be informed about the work we do
- Strong organisational skills. You will be juggling multiple projects, clients and internal stakeholders so managing your workflow will be key to success
- Able to evidence excellent organisational/project management skills plus the ability to multi-task proficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of diplomacy and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency
- Team player
- Experience in digital agencies or a marketing qualification would be beneficial