Programmatic and Paid Social Specialist
We're looking for a Programmatic and Paid Social Specialist to help us deliver market-leading paid media campaigns across social, display, mobile, video and other programmatic channels.
Working with clients who want their brands to be seen, or to use online media to solve business challenges and deliver incremental growth, we deliver market-leading paid media campaigns across social, display, mobile, video and other programmatic channels.
The Specialist is the ‘go-to’ person for paid media and for clients and their campaigns, managing internal and client-facing communications and implementing media strategy. You will be up to date with new developments and industry news and how this can improve our offering and benefit clients.
- Understand your client’s business and their challenges, and how online media can help deliver this against different KPIs and in conjunction with other channels
- Own media strategy for your clients from planning to execution with help of Programmatic & Paid Social Executives
- Follow the planning process to make recommendations and create tactical media plans
- Monitor campaign performance and optimisations to ensure KPIs are hit and monitor costs
- Interpretation of results and recommendations for improvement
- Collate data and interpret insights into end of campaign reporting, translating into slides for client meetings
- Support in creating a testing plan for clients and ensuring it is delivered
- Support new business requests, slide creation and identify opportunities for upsell
- Share knowledge and client stories internally and in marketing materials
- Experienced online media planner/buyer
- Exposure to programmatic / display advertising
- Exposure to paid social platforms and track record of running Facebook ad campaigns
- An understanding of the tools and technology used to deliver campaigns
- A passion for media planning and online advertising
- Ability to analyse and interpret campaign data and translate into campaign recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised