CTConsults works in culture, heritage and tourism – with a strong focus on digital.
We are searching for the right person to come and help us ensure that our business runs seamlessly, to maintain our focus on delivering excellent client work in a rewarding team environment.
Purpose of the role:
To embed a project management culture, with appropriate systems, designed to take our business to the next level. The smooth and efficient day to day management of the company will ensure best use of all our resources for the benefit of:
- Our clients and our projects – making our projects run seamlessly with a focus on quality
- Our team and associates – creating an environment that is structured, managed, planned and therefore rewarding
- Our business bottom line – achieving the right efficiencies, increasing our capacity and underpinning brilliant client relationships
In short, the job is managing the resources that go to create robust commercial performance:
- Hands-on, task-oriented, proactive - the right fit for the operational culture of a fast-moving SME.
- Passionate about great management practice and determined to make a difference to the work of colleagues.
- A people person - persuasive and personable, managing colleagues in a positive and winning way.
- Highly organised, clear thinker, capable of supporting projects of very different types and scales
- Un-phased by numbers, spreadsheets and project management tools and systems.
- Competent at financial control – from job-costing to contracting, managing budgets, cashflow and financial reporting.
- Oversee multiple projects and programmes to ensure that our activities are well scheduled and resourced; tracking progress; identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions – coordinating and channelling tasks across the company.
- Implement the efficient processes and practices across the organisation - reviewing, communicating, monitoring and maintaining the various systems, platforms and policies that will support high performance and efficiency.
- Supply robust commercial and operations management including HR, IT, financial, legal and administrative processes.
- Support business growth including supplying information to tenders and bids, researching and developing new business areas/services.
- Manage effective communications – internally across the teams and externally to our client and potential client base.
- Coordinate and channel tasks across the company.
- Design and implement financial management and budget control systems.
- Day to day management of staff and contractors including line management responsibilities.
- Office management - being the main contact for premises/landlord. Health and safety. Insurance, all utilities and IT companies.
- Ensure good practice in all aspects of company activity.
To apply, click below