Visions Design are looking for a Lead Developer!
We need a particular person who loves to code and fits in with our values. This person must have experience in leading development with at least a small team.
As a Lead Developer your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of developers
- Working closely with the Head of Comms and Project Manager to create a collaborative environment to successfully execute projects.
- Consulting on the feasibility of technical solutions
- Evaluating possible technical options to meet the business objectives
- Ensuring that technical best practices are followed
- Managing transitions of the developed solution into a released state
- Conducting code-reviews for fellow developers
- Ability to create websites and web applications using a ‘mobile-first’ approach
- Ability to receive Adobe XD designs and create a complete working website
- Create code that follows the latest search engine practices and algorithms, and use google webmaster tools and other software to manage disavow links, broken links, redirects and more.
- Website Hosting:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of creating and managing cPanel Accounts and helping clients manage their accounts & email settings with good customer service.
Qualities we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a developer role.
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Bootstrap 4
- Alternative framework experience’s
- Commercially astute
The job is a full time position based in our office in the centre of leafy Lymm village (remote at the moment due to COVID-19). So if you want to work within a relaxed and fresh team, free of all the large corporate red tape and fit the criteria above then we’d love to hear from you.