Digital Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join us in the Leeds office.
To provide end-to-end ‘hands-on’ project management of both small and large-scale web development projects throughout their life cycle; From initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating and budgeting, scheduling, design and development and full implementation. You will oversee the day-to-day management and smooth running of your web development projects, ensuring that we deliver, as a team, quality projects on time, on budget and brief.
We are a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
What You'll Be Doing
- You’ll run the Project Management of web projects, working side-by-side with the Account Handlers to manage delivery of agreed objectives
- You’ll examine, investigate and propose ways of working to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- You’ll scope digital projects with clients; Understanding their individual requirements and creating accurate documentation
- You’ll produce appropriate documentation in support of digital projects including project and resourcing plans, risk and issue logs, functional specifications, and regular project / client and budget reports
- You’ll ensure project plans are designed to achieve objectives and desired outcomes taking account of organisational constraints such as operating environment, timescales, budget and scope.
What We Need
- You’ll need 3+ years hands-on digital experience, managing website projects, ongoing maintenance, online tools, apps, digital advertising, email campaigns, video and animation.
- You’ll have managed projects £200k and above
- You’ll have excellent project management skills, with the ability to plan and deliver multiple projects at the same time
- You’ll be a creative problem solver, who keeps calm under pressure and finds workable solutions for all if changes occur
- You’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll have experience of putting together and managing project budgets effectively
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an understanding and application of a variety project management approaches and methodologies, particularly Agile and scrum based deliveries
- You’ll have knowledge and understanding of leading technologies and products - both web and application
- You’ll be confident with Jira and Confluence and able to report and use to a very competent level.
- You’ll have delivered creative projects using a CMS solution like Umbraco or Episerver (Not essential)
What You'll Get In Return
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home when the office reopens
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits (inc extra paid leave)
- Social events
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality is not just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
POLITE NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.