Imagine working in a team where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day.
A place where you’re positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. An environment that inspires you to take ownership (because everyone trusts you to do your job brilliantly). And a place that puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing at the top of its priority list.
You don’t need to imagine. This is life at H&H.
We’re a fast-growing, ambitious and energetic employee communication and engagement agency. Our reach extends across the globe and we partner with some of the world's biggest brands.
By creating new possibilities so that others can see what’s possible for them, we’re positively transforming the way that people interact, connect and communicate at work. Awarded the UK’s Best Agency title an unprecedented nine times, and with stacks of Best Programme awards, our approach is both strategically sound and super creative.
With many high-profile clients and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking for a talented and experienced graphic designer to join our team.
In this role, you’ll be crafting creative concepts and developing designs for a wide range of materials and channels, both on and offline.
You will have a good level of agency experience. Even better if this has been in the field of employee communications.
As a creatively adventurous individual, you’re naturally curious. You generate ideas easily and enjoy the challenge of a design brief. The team will love working with you because of your ability to get straight to the heart of the problem and quickly develop imaginative responses that speak perfectly to the brief and client needs.
Your exceptional design skills and keen eye for detail mean you deliver work to a very high standard. And most of all, your natural energy and tenacity helps you overcome any barriers that stand in the way of achieving your own and the client’s goals.
Does the following description sound like you?
- I have a wealth of design experience and can work across a wide range of creative disciplines including branding, design, digital and print
- I’m accomplished in all stages of the creative process, from briefing and concept creation through to delivery
- I question and challenge briefs to make sure I fully understand and therefore produce better results
- I’m known for innovative, inspired thinking and am not afraid to challenge myself and others
- I communicate my ideas and the rationale behind my thinking with confidence
- I can flex easily from big-picture conceptual thinking to tactical application and execution
- I take ownership of, and responsibility and accountability for, the creative elements in client projects
- I value and encourage discussion about my ideas, taking feedback on board and responding constructively
- I’m really well organised and have developed good housekeeping habits around digital files and assets
- I enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- I’m energetic and continuously looking for ways to improve
- I’m naturally curious and always growing and learning by trying out new things
- I’m far from being a shrinking violet, making my presence felt by sharing my ideas and opinions
- I take responsibility for my own happiness and never wait for someone else to motivate me
You must have experience in a very active, fast-growing agency or consultancy. Even better if this has been in internal or employee communications.
So, are you ready for a new adventure? Can you demonstrate most or all of the above? If that’s a yes, get in touch. If it works out and we’re a great fit, then we’ll find a package that works for you. This will include benefits such as private healthcare, wellbeing sessions, flexible working, contributory pension, personal development and profit share.
We’re totally flexible on where you’re based but if you do pine for an office environment in the post-COVID world, we’ve got a magnificent working location in the form of a grand 18th- Century hall with peacocks on the lawns, and a whisper of Darcy emerging from the centuries-old trees...
What to do now?
Two things:1. Send us a little video clip (just a minute or so) introducing yourself. You might want to tell us what makes you, you, and why you think you’re the person we’re looking for.2. Shine up your CV and send it along with your video clip to our Jess at email@example.com
This could be the best decision you make all year!