Imagine working somewhere where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day.
A place where you’re positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. An environment that inspires you to take ownership (because everyone trusts you to do your job brilliantly). And a place that puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing at the top of its priority list.
You don’t need to imagine. This is life at H&H.
We’re a fast-growing, ambitious and energetic employee communication and engagement agency. Our reach extends across the globe and we partner with some of the world's biggest brands.
By creating new possibilities so that others can see what’s possible for them, we’re positively transforming the way that people interact, connect and communicate at work. Awarded the UK’s Best Agency title an unpreceded nine times, and with stacks of Best Programme awards, our approach is both strategically sound and super creative.
With many high-profile clients and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking for talented and experienced Client Directors to join our team.
In this key agency role, you’ll be leading, coaching and mentoring client teams, ensuring all projects meet the vision and requirements of the client brief. You’ll be guiding and supporting your teams to create stand-out approaches in response to a broad spectrum of IC and engagement challenges. Leading by example, you have a tenacious drive to deliver to exceptionally high standards, and know how to inspire and motivate teams to do the same.
You’ll be proactive in your approach to growing accounts, and as a trusted partner, you’ll always be on hand to support and guide your clients to achieve the best outcomes.
Does the following sound like you?
- I have an impressive track record of leading agency teams in the development and delivery of employee communication and engagement programmes
- I have successfully managed high growth global accounts
- I have lots of experience of positively leading, supporting and mentoring a team
- from ideation through to project delivery and assessment of impact
- I have a proven ability to identify the most effective outcomes to achieve a wide
- range of communication and engagement objectives
- I have exceptional presentation skills and I am superbly confident in delivering
- pitches and proposals to clients in a compelling way
- I can confidently manage many different challenges simultaneously
- I can indisputably demonstrate my abilities to develop brilliant client relations
- I have confidence and tact when dealing with people across all levels of an organisation, including senior leadership teams
- I am financially shrewd and adept at forecasting client revenue; setting growth targets; monitoring project profitability and efficiency; and making judicious financial decisions
- I’m tenacious and resourceful - no matter what is thrown my way I always find a way to make it happen
And if the following also sounds like you, then you’ll positively thrive here in our fast-paced (but super exciting) agency:
- I can interpret and get to the heart of a client’s/stakeholder’s needs, even when they’re ambiguous
- I can build relationships quickly and easily, instilling genuine confidence and trust, and can read situations and individuals astutely
- I’m naturally agile and attuned to working at pace (think Usain Bolt!)
- I’m versatile, flexing easily from ‘big picture’ strategy to tactical detail and planning
- I’m curious, always looking for better ways of doing things
- I take responsibility for my own happiness and never wait for others to motivate me
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in a very active, fast growing employee communications agency or consultancy.
So are you ready for a new adventure? Can you demonstrate most or all of the above?
Then get in touch.
If it works out and we’re a great fit, then we’ll find a package that works for you. This will include benefits such as private healthcare, wellbeing sessions, flexible working, contributory pension, personal development and profit share.
We’re totally flexible on where you’re based but if you do pine for an office environment in the post-COVID world, we’ve got a magnificent working location in the form of a grand 18th- Century hall with peacocks on the lawns, and a whisper of Darcy emerging from the centuries-old trees...
What to do now?
1. Send us a little video clip (just a minute or so) introducing yourself. You might want to tell us what makes you, you, and why you think you’re the person we’re looking for.
2. Shine up your CV and send it along with your video clip to our Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be the best decision you make all year!