Fluid Commerce is an award-winning ecommerce agency looking to grow its performance marketing capability with an inspirational leader who will head up the agency’s paid search, paid social and Amazon advertising offering.
Crowned Best Small PPC Agency in the UK for the last two years, our specialists offer brands an unrivalled service in driving high growth for online retailers to strategically upscale their business.
With more than 10 years of ecommerce experience, we harness our knowhow to provide advanced ecommerce consultancy, innovative solutions, straight-forward advice and exceptional results.
You must be an experienced and ambitious paid search and social thought leader looking to further develop Fluid Commerce as part of the agency leadership team, enhance our position within the e-commerce arena and deliver outstanding growth.
● Develop and grow the performance marketing client base
● Develop and coach the existing team of performance marketing experts
● Production and delivery of paid search forecasts & proposals
● Work alongside the Head of Marketing to support new business activity
● Deliver industry insights to support marketing activity (e.g. white papers and blog posts)
● Lead on strategy and endeavour to exceed client KPIs while maximising campaign profitability
● Provide product expertise in client meetings and new business pitches
● Performance marketing leadership experience
● A fascination with paid search and paid social strategy
● Commercially savvy and excellent business development skills
● Pitch experience
● Minimum of five years working in a digital marketing agency
● Track record of working with budgets of between £25k and £100k per month
● Bid management software experience
● High standard of written language and mathematical proficiency
● Experience managing a professional team in previous role
● Track record of work with ecommerce campaigns
● Broader understanding of digital marketing
● Reporting and analytics expertise
● Willingness to speak at conferences
What we offer:
● Salary up to £50k + Bonus
● Contributed pension scheme
● Flexible working from home and flexi-time
● Regular team events as a member of our ‘culture club’
To apply, email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com