Content Marketing Executive - Fixed Term
There is an opening for the appointment of a Content Marketing Executive to help develop and enhance CBRE’s place creation & activation proposition.
Reporting to the Place & Marketing Manager, the key objective is to support the implementation of our placemaking capability across the UK and provide clients with a range of added value services in order to differentiate CBRE’s service offer and generate new revenues for the business.
A strategic approach to placemaking and customer experience is becoming increasingly important to landlords and occupiers, and it’s vital to explore new and smarter ways of identifying, communicating and delivering, and enhancing a location’s proposition, physical environment, and sense of place, in order to create a seamless experience for occupiers, visitors, clients and stakeholders.
This role is suited to a candidate with a keen eye for copy and can collaborate with tenants, agencies and a national team to create engaging content and plan on-site activations and events.
We use the latest prop-tech tool to deliver value for our clients, including our Host Connect app portal to deliver content and engage with our audiences. Host Connect is CBRE’s mobile app that is designed to support communication, engagement and safety across your buildings – which acts as an enabler to bring Community Management and Customer Experience to life.
- It is expected that the successful individual will:
- Work with the Place & Marketing manager to create engaging and compelling content marketing strategies to deliver value to our clients.
- Writing engaging copy for building apps, portals, social media and websites.
- Working with stakeholders and internal teams to create and source visual content to accompany blogs and social media content.
- Work as part of a tight-knit friendly team delivering creative and inspiring content for our clients.
- Work closely with Place & Marketing manager to deliver exciting place making initiatives.
- Work with marketing and creative agencies to ensure KPI's are delivered.
- Run social media channels.
- Plan and help to deliver various events with the Place team.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure value for money across all projects.
- Manage budgets effectively.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns for their effectiveness and demonstrate ROI.
Person Specification / Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing / branding / communications / events or similar role.
- Previous experience working in Real Estate Business is desirable but not essential.
- Graduate (or equivalent) desirable.
- Collaborative in nature, building relationships at all levels with ease.
- Strong strategic marketing and brand skills.
- Experience in digital marketing – email marketing, social media, content marketing and campaign management is ideal.
- Photo editing and design skills desirable.
- Pro-active with proven experience of working under own initiative with exceptional results.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate demands efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. CBRE currently employs roughly 90,000 people worldwide, with 2,500 working in the UK. The Company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and research and consulting. In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.