Fluid Commerce is an award-winning ecommerce agency looking to grow its award winning paid search team with an exceptional account manager.
Crowned best small PPC Agency in the UK for the last two years our specialists offer brands an unrivalled service in driving high-growth for online retailers to strategically upscale their business.
With more than 10 years of ecommerce experience, we harness our knowhow to provide advanced ecommerce consultancy, innovative solutions, straight-forward advice and exceptional results.
You must be an experienced and ambitious paid search manager looking to deliver outstanding growth for our clients, develop strategies and manage the implementation of paid search activities across PPC, Shopping and Display Marketing.
● Lead the performance and delivery across all our paid search and display activity and ensure trade promotions are always reflected
● Management of daily / weekly budgets across your managed accounts and report on performance of campaign activity
● Accountable for delivering ROAS targets across ecommerce accounts
● Forecast and deliver to predefined targets and KPIs, with the ability to adapt to changes in demand
● Lead the reporting and analysis of all channel activity and provide valuable commentary to key stakeholders
● Lead the people management and personal development of direct reports and regularly engage in their training and progression
● Google shopping & ecommerce PPC management experience
● Strong feed management & merchant centre experience
● Minimum of three years working in paid search
● Track record of working with budgets of between £10k and £100K per month
● Bid management software experience
● High standard of written language and mathematical proficiency
● Experience managing a professional team in previous role
● Broader understanding of digital marketing
● 3rd party reporting and analytics expertise
● SA360 or other management platform experience
● New business pitch experience
● Other platform knowledge such as Amazon, Programmatic & Paid Social
What we offer:
● Salary up to £35k + Bonus
● Contributed pension scheme
● Flexible working from home and flexi-time
● Regular team events as a member of our ‘culture club’
To apply, email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com