PR Campaign Manager
We are looking for a PR Campaign Manager to research, plan and set the overarching strategy of Content and Communication campaigns.
This will take creative thinking, planning and a degree of execution skills to be able to craft holistic content marketing campaigns which reach target audiences with impactful messaging via a mixture of digital PR, influencer marketing and social media activity.
You will work with researchers in the insights team and the Head of Campaign Planning to form an understanding of audiences, their interests, triggers and their media consumption in order to plan a channel mix accordingly.
You will be responsible for the creation of client’s promotion strategies and also have responsibility for identifying which content is relevant and in-demand within clients sectors, and play a key part guiding the asset creation (copy, design, event, video etc) process.
twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all currently working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will work with the Head of Campaign Planning to understand client (and potential) clients markets to help drive strategy and performance
- You will develop and implement forward-thinking strategies that resonate with target audiences
- You will build online brand awareness, visibility and increase client’s profiles through media and creative campaigns
- You will work with SEO Strategist to develop and plan campaigns that achieve their SEO objectives
- You will work with external PR teams in delivering a cohesive campaign strategy, as appropriate
- You will support on new business to help grow client list and team revenue
- You will work with the CS representative to manage and build a strong client relationship and confidently present concepts and strategies to get buy in
- You will be responsible for producing clear and concise briefs, working closely with the Heads of and the creative team to create impactful solutions
- You will have the awareness and look to integrate PR, offsite SEO, Copy and Social media principles within our campaign activity.
- You will research and cultivate relationships with partners such as journalists, publishers, bloggers, editors and webmasters, where appropriate
- You will secure high quality offsite content placements for our clients via appropriate methods, such as online PR, networking and general relationship building, where appropriate.
What We Need
- You will have at least 3 years Digital PR or Social Media experience
- You will be capable of managing multiple campaigns at the same time
- You will have the ability to demonstrate high performance behaviours including influence empathy, people development and team building
- You will have the ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- You will have the ability to select, develop and motivate staff
- You will be able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels
- You will have the ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning
- You will be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet and SEO / outreach tools.
- You will present clearly and persuasively with enthusiasm and rationalisation to internal teams
- You will have good client, internal interpersonal and communication skills
What You'll Get In Return
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working – working from home
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.