TransUnion is a global information and insights provider and a leading UK credit reference agency.
Offering specialist services in fraud, identity and risk management, automated decisioning and demographics, we support organisations across a wide variety of sectors including finance, retail, telecommunications, utilities, gaming, government and insurance. We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses and focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We’re TransUnion and we believe in Information for Good.
About the Role:
Enthusiastic PR assistant needed to join the comms team at TransUnion in the UK. You will help to coordinate and deliver UK PR campaigns, working alongside our PR agencies, and will monitor and evaluate media coverage . You will also work with colleagues across the wider marketing teams, both in the UK and US, in this exciting role. There will be opportunities to get involved in a range of projects, spanning both B2B and B2C activity, and plenty of scope to develop your writing skills, creating compelling and engaging content.
- Liaising with external suppliers (PR and monitoring agencies) and internal specialist functions such as Design and Social Media
- Supporting on reporting which spans US and UK requirements
- Press office support – helping respond to journalist enquiries with support of senior team to ensure a positive external view of TransUnion
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to gather information for news stories
- Writing engaging content to drive more positive media exposure and support wider marketing activity
- Supporting the corporate awards programme spanning a range of products and services
- Assisting with CSR comms to highlight our work in the community
- Monitoring and evaluating media coverage
- Coordinating activity with the wider Group Marketing team
Skills & Experience:
- Well organised self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Flexible and adaptable
- Communicates with clarity
- Strong writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business. As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Protecting the health and wellness of our colleagues and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. Our recruitment and on-boarding experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and on-boarding experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.