Account Director - full or part-time
Carousel is a multi-award-winning consumer PR and digital agency named in 2018, 2019 and 2020 as a top ten agency by Prolific North. We specialise in PR campaigns, influencer marketing, social media management, press launches, content creation, event management and crisis communications.
Passion is at the heart of Carousel. We are passionate about creativity, strategy, accountability and most importantly results. Our client experience is vast and covers multiple sectors including retail & property, fashion, health & beauty, toys & games, food & beverage, FMCG, festivals & the arts. We are not just results based but also relationship based, we have worked with some of the biggest brands out there and a number of our clients have been with us since our inception over ten years ago.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director who wants an opportunity to build and nurture their own team and accounts in a creative and fast-paced agency.
We would be happy to consider the role on a full time or part time basis, for us it’s about getting the right person who is passionate about delivering great results for our clients.
- Provides senior leadership to develop and drive both the PR and business strategy
- Ensures the successful execution of ongoing PR plans and campaigns
- Maintains excellent client relationships with senior client leads to ensure client satisfaction
- Coaches and develops the agency team as they progress in their careers
- Identifies growth opportunities with existing clients and generates new business opportunities, meetings and pitches
- Works closely with the social media and design team to deliver campaigns that encompass creative, social and media partnerships.
- Manages projects to ensure they are on time, on budget, and to the brief and monitors project profitability across accounts
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent client handling at a senior level
- Proven track record of successfully implementing PR campaigns for a broad range of clients
- Creativity and ability to use industry insights to develop new campaigns
- Five plus years experience in a fast-paced agency
- Solid financial management skills
- Passion for coaching and developing a team
- Experience in working with family or children’s brands would be an advantage but not essential
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Mobile phone and MacBook Air
- Complimentary breakfast, fruit and Nespresso
- Social events and more
If you believe you are the right person for this role, we look forward to hearing from you! Email your CV, with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please, direct candidate CVs only
Carousel is an Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.