twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance.
Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing. We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few. Whilst our agency specialists work to deliver amazing work for our clients, we have our own dedicated Sales & Marketing team who are responsible for the marketing of twentysix and driving new business.
We’re looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive who will help us raise the profile of twentysix, positioning our agency in front of the right people to support new business.
Based in our Leeds city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
The role will be extremely varied, but we are looking for someone who is a keen and confident writer/editor with some PR experience. A strong understanding of digital marketing is also a key requirement.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
What You'll Be Doing
- Our 2021 marketing strategy centres around content, so you will be taking a key role in delivering content-led activity
- You’ll play a key role in raising the profile of twentysix via PR activity that encompasses media relations, awards, events and social media
- You’ll work alongside our Marketing Manager to define and deliver the marketing strategy and plan
- You’ll play a key role in advancing our marketing output and effectiveness to ultimately help us win new clients
- You’ll deliver marketing activities and campaigns to drive in-bound leads to support the Sales team, build brand awareness and promote our employer brand
- You’ll also work closely with the Sales team to collate ideas and provide effective marketing support and materials for lead generation and tenders, including creds and case studies, playing a key role in supporting us to win new clients.
What We Need
- You’ll have previous experience in a Marketing or PR role (minimum of 3+ years)
- You’ll be a team player who will support the Sales and Marketing team and wider business
- You’ll have a key interest in digital marketing that is creative and pro-active, to bring new ideas to the table and move forward the delivery of our marketing and brand strategy
- You’ll be quality-driven with a strong attention to detail, developed through your experience of B2B PR and experience of writing for a B2B audience
- It would be advantageous if you have knowledge and experience in writing for SEO and using a Content Management System
- You’ll clearly be a great communicator and confident in building relationships
- Having a Degree in English or Marketing qualifications would be beneficial but is not essential.
What You'll Get In Return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here
POLITE NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.