Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for a senior backend developer specialising in .NET technologies to join our multidisciplinary development team.
You will have an extensive array of commercial experience developing ASP.Net web applications. You will have the passion, intelligence, and drive to slot into our experienced team and help lead new and on-going projects. This is an opportunity to put the latest technology into practice for some of the UK’s biggest brands. A large part of what we do is related to content management, so experience of content management technology is vital.
Working with a team of Developers, UX Architects, Designers & Project Managers within the Creative group you will play a pivotal role in the success of multiple projects. Your multitasking skills and ability to deal with change effectively will be put to the test daily. You will be involved in the full life cycle of projects, including estimating, scoping, and specification. You will be a self-starter, able to proactively work with internal stakeholders to get up to speed on projects with minimal oversight.
Your ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the team will be critical. Part of the role will be to mentor and advocate for solid development practices within the team. A relevant computer science degree is preferred, but we will consider candidates with equivalent qualifications or commercial experience.
- Extensive array of experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience with Umbraco, Kentico or Sitecore
- Practical experience in applying SOLID principles in a commercial setting.
- Experience with Git version control. (experience using Gitflow a bonus).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Azure platform
- Experience with DevOps tooling
- Projects/contributions on GitHub