Mid-weight to Senior Creative Designer
We are looking for a Mid-weight to Senior Creative Designer to bolster our fantastic team, ideally with B2B experience and having worked in a similar role for a creative or digital agency for at least five years.
Armstrong is a 30 strong B2B marketing agency that offers; Strategy, Advertising, Design, Copy, Social, Web, SEO, 3D, Animation, Photography, and Videography from a single source. This is a great opportunity to be part of a really ambitious team. Working with international B2B brands, we develop integrated marketing campaigns that deliver exceptional ROI for our customers. We hold Gold for ‘Best B2B’ at the DMA awards and winner of German Brand Awards. Our work was amongst some of the best in the industry.
Added to this, we are renovating the old Post Office on St John Street to create a world-class creative space for our team and our customers. Spanning over three floors, we are investing in one of the finest creative environments outside of London.
We are looking for a Mid-weight to Senior Creative Designer, ideally with B2B experience, and having worked in a similar role for a creative or digital agency for at least five years.
You will need to demonstrate:
- a high level of creativity to tackle varying briefs for 'Idea generation'
- a clear ability to develop campaigns across multiple platforms
- high-quality brand execution across various media
- an appreciation and understanding of packaging design
- strong qualities in the application of design across social platforms
- a strong understanding of UI/UX design
- exceptional ability to create all visual aspects of advertising or media campaigns
- exceptional understanding and delivery of brand identity systems
- strong attention to craft, to deliver the very highest quality work
The right person should want to deliver work to an exceptional standard. A team player with a great attitude and someone who is innovative and forthcoming with good ideas for our customers.
Based in Chester City Centre. While we are observing current UK government guidelines, this role will be home-based until late until the completion of our new offices.Subsequently, this role will be based in our Chester office.
How to apply
To apply, click the link below to email your CV with a covering email explaining why you are right for this role.