Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for an innovative and proactive digital marketing executive to raise the profile of Cirrus and generate new business leads through improved website performance and automation, engaging social media and content, compelling email communications, and rigorous analysis to measure ROI.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a really ambitious team, to work across multiple digital platforms, and to help drive our digital marketing activity forwards. At Cirrus, we transform organisations by changing the way leaders lead.
Our expertise in leadership, talent and engagement creates powerful behavioural change and boosts performance. We work with major client organisations such as GSK, BT and Standard Chartered Bank with one purpose in mind – Better leaders. Better business. Better lives.
Digital marketing forms a major part of our marketing strategy, delivering engaging marketing communications to attract new client organisations and to nurture existing contacts. We are looking for a confident digital marketing executive to join our award-winning team and to help us deliver consistently brilliant digital marketing communications.
The primary focus of this role is to support our marketing team with a clear focus on raising the profile of Cirrus and generating new business leads: to plan, create and deliver social, paid social and email marketing campaigns; to build our online presence; to improve our website content and performance, and to analyze activity. You’ll also keep a close eye on our major competitors and look for new digital marketing opportunities for Cirrus to stand out.
We’re looking for someone with a relevant degree or work experience and a genuine interest in targeted digital marketing. Our ideal candidate will be a skilled and creative communicator who also has a solid understanding of digital marketing platforms and a rigorous approach to measuring impact. You’ll be keen to learn, capable of using your own initiative to accomplish goals, and of working as part of our team to achieve shared objectives. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build their career as part of a thriving, innovative and supportive organisation.
The responsibilities of the role fall across three key areas, and you will ensure that the brand is consistently applied across all channels. You will support the marketing team to:
- Improve website performance
- Create and manage content, blog and landing pages updates
- Optimise website SEO and support with PPC planning and implementation
- Track and analyse performance against KPIs
- Improve website optimisation to increase lead generation and grow the database.
- Create and deliver engaging social content
- Generate and deliver social content that engages target audiences
- Implement paid social campaigns and provide regular updates across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Identify key trends and organisation challenges for content development
- Report on and measure social activity
- Support with video creation for social sharing.
- Nurture clients and prospects through regular email communications
- Create and produce automated email campaigns
- Segment the contact database to target with appropriate messages
- Produce a monthly e-newsletter to update clients and prospects on Cirrus news and events
- Test and review email activity to provide suggestions for improvements.
- Support on virtual and face to face events
- Setting up the registration process specifically landing pages and email invitations
- Working with our creative team to develop event collateral and presentation materials.
Skills and experience
- Digital marketing qualification or experience within a B2B or agency environment
- Social media savvy
- Strong appreciation for creative design. Experience in working with creative design teams would be ideal
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills – articulate, confident and engaging
- Computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills. WordPress, AdWords, Canva and experience working with an Email Service Provider such as HubSpot or MailChimp would be ideal
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of and a keen interest in the latest digital marketing trends and developments
- -Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient, positive under pressure and a good team player
- Applicants must be UK residents based in the North West.
Location based in Wilmslow, Cheshire. While we are observing current UK government guidelines, this role will be home-based. Subsequently, this role will be based in our Wilmslow office.
How to apply
To apply, click the link below to email your CV with a covering email explaining why you are right for this role. A more detailed role description is available on request from email@example.com.