In these extraordinary times, we’re on the hunt for an extraordinary person to join our client services team.
A unique, ‘not-your-usual’ individual who can help us and our clients make sense of the peculiar world we live in.
You must be talented, curious, a ‘won’t-settle-for less’ type; keen to bring a fresh perspective. A sideways view. An alternative approach. Traits that clients love and colleagues are inspired by.
Working across multiple B2C and B2B clients in a senior agency position, you’ll have the chance to make your mark in a fun, energetic and rewarding environment.
One Brand Magic is a Manchester-based, full service creative agency. IPA accredited, we are fortunate to work with leading UK and European brands across B2B and B2C. Our mission is to find the magic in brands to help them grow.
We’re open to people with eclectic skillsets and different backgrounds but an appreciation of integrated marketing – and the power of strategic thinking and creativity – is essential.
The role in a nutshell
- Take overall responsibility for the performance and growth of multiple key client accounts.
- Client relationships – develop and nurture relationships with senior-level client contacts.
- Strategic leadership – plan and oversee the delivery of all marketing communications for your client group. This includes responsibility for the quality and effectiveness of the work the agency produces.
- Financial performance – set and manage monthly and annual forecasts for your client group.
- Team development – manage all aspects of direct reports, including resource, personnel mentoring, appraisals and career progression.
- New business – working alongside the senior leadership team, support and, on occasion, lead new business pitch opportunities.
- Culture – as a senior member of the team, you’ll be expected to have a high profile around the agency and contribute to a culture we’re proud of.
You’ll need to have tonnes of experience handling major campaigns and demonstrate strategic leadership for big clients, preferably (but not essential) in the housing, construction and home interest sectors.
If this floats your boat, please email your CV with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org