As Marketing Content Executive, you will be personable and engaging, easily building relationships across the business. You will be a creative but pragmatic data driven individual looking for their second marketing communications role.
On a day to day basis your focus will be building a thorough understanding of Lokulus’ complex target audiences, working with stakeholders to ensure every piece of internal or external material and content is of the highest quality from pitches and presentations to staff communication and sales materials. You will work with Lokulus’ external brand and marketing support to develop materials, new assets, ensure the product and sales relevant website copy is up to date as well as working with the team on managing social media content and delivery of the promotional content plan. As the role develops you may take on more responsibility in the development of the businesses campaign strategy and delivery.
The Marketing Executive reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and works closely with the internal sales and product functions as well as external brand, marketing and PR resource.
- Supporting the Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Operations Officer (COO), Head of Sales and other function leads on delivery of high quality, consistent and on-brand materials and content.
- Acting as internal brand guardian and first point of contact for any brand questions and issues
- Working with external brand and design support to develop and own a set of sales and business development materials
- Working with the product and technical teams on development and update of any relevant customer support materials
- Supporting other business functions on production of relevant content
- Event management support in delivery of Lokulus’ potential speaker and thought leadership programme
- Client liaison to secure, develop and manage case study and testimonial content for use in PR, digital and social media channels
- Working with external brand and marketing support on the development of content plans and campaigns
- Wider support for the CCO, COO and senior management team in delivery of any promotional and supportive branded content
- Development of an internal communications plan working with the CCO, COO and senior leadership team
- Direct management and delivery of all internal communications including establishment of any new internal communications channels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience
- A strong grounding in the fundamentals of the marketing mix equivalent to 2 years experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and manage complex stakeholder environments
- Knowledge of the technology sector would be beneficial
- Understanding of regular data monitoring and reporting to support strategic and tactical decision making
- Experience of working with external agency and freelance support is a plus
- A can do, creative but pragmatic attitude to delivery
- Delivery resilience in light of shifting project landscapes
- Proven ability to adapt, learn and successfully tackle new tasks
- Desire to develop, grow and take on more responsibility as the business develops
We offer a very generous benefits package, which includes:
- A discretionary bonus scheme;
- Generous holiday entitlement;
- Flexi-time and work-life balance initiatives;
- Pension plan with life assurance;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Permanent Health Insurance (income protection);
- Paid time off for charity work;
- Perk Box (high street discounts and deals);
- Personal training allowance.
You'll also be working in an exciting, innovative environment, with fun, social events, such as bowling nights, pay-day cakes, table tennis tournaments, pizza parties and much more!