Director/Associate Director/Account Director
At Be The Best Communications we make you a simple pledge: we will help you to become the best that you can be.
Be The Best Communications is a new breed of communications agency dedicated to helping businesses and organisations make connections and grow.
For decades communications agencies have treated PR, public affairs, marketing and business development as different disciplines sat siloed in different departments.
Be The Best Communications is changing the way that these disciplines are delivered to empower clients to achieve better results, faster.
Having experienced significant growth in 2020 Be The Best Communications is looking to appoint an ambitious and driven PR professional to take a senior leadership position within the business as we execute our plan to grow and expand the over the next four years.
We want to hire brilliant people with different skills and backgrounds.
For this role we are looking for:
- A deep thinker. Someone who see things differently and is willing to challenge the status quo in order to identify and take advantage of opportunities
- A problem solver who is passionate about the quality of their work and wants to do things better
- A driven individual with experience of senior leadership positions in agencies, in-house or media outlets
- Someone with the hunger to grow and develop their career and with a strong track record in new business development, account development, organisation development and/or department development
- A top operator with exceptional contacts who is well networked with senior public and private sector leaders
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness with the ability to play a significant role in evolving and executing the vision and business strategy of Be The Best Communications
- Someone with a passion and talent for developing our team, our business and delivering exceptional results for our clients.
Experience of the property, construction, infrastructure, energy, tech and professional services sectors is preferred.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are implementing a flexible hybrid-working model in order to give staff the opportunity to work safely from our beautiful offices in Ancoats. However, we are also aware of the benefits of working from home. As a result, we welcome applications for this role from across the North and beyond and will put in place a flexible working model that works best for the right candidate.
To apply, email your CV with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org