Head of Marketing
Fluid is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head of Marketing to support the business's continued growth. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the ideal person will sit on the agency management team and be responsible for developing the agency brand message and enhancing the marketing activity in line with the company’s strategy.
This is an exciting period for Fluid. We’re a fast growing ecommerce agency based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Life at Fluid is anything but predictable or monotonous and our clients span a number of different verticals including retail/fashion, lifestyle, home and B2B. We build award-winning Magento websites, but we don’t stop there. Using a combination of pay-per-click advertising, conversion rate optimisation and on-going Magento support, we create profitable ecommerce stores that convert more shoppers into customers.
- Develop and implement Fluid’s marketing strategy in line with the businesses growth targets.
- Develop, target and nurture key business prospects into the sales funnel
- Manage and develop relationships with key agency partners
- Management of annual marketing budget
- Responsible for weekly and monthly marketing reporting and ROI reviews
- Regular competitor and SWOT analysis.
- Internal communications management and stakeholder marketing
- Responsible for brand implementation and development across all key areas within the business
- A positive attitude and high levels of personal motivation
- Demonstrate initiative and strong commercial acumen
- Minimum of three years working within a marketing role
- Understanding of ecommerce
- Broad understanding of digital marketing
- High standard of written language and mathematical proficiency
- Good knowledge of CRM and email marketing
- Good organisational and time management skill
- Conference and event expertise
- Agency experience
- Salary up to £45k DoE + Bonus + Benefits
- Contributed pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance: 23 days holiday + statutory
- Flexible working and flexi-time
- Regular team events and nights out as a member of our ‘culture club’