Senior Social Media Executive
We’re looking to add a Senior Social Media Executive to our Leeds office. This opportunity is an important position and accountable for supporting the wider social media team with day-to-day client planning, alongside ownership of client accounts.
The role will encompass full social media management as well as consultancy relationships across varying industries.
twentysix is a global digital marketing agency with offices in London, Leeds and New York. We are passionate about digital and experts in marketing. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands to consumers online.
Naturally we want someone who has the ability to understand a client’s business, brand and their customers to help drive the social media strategy and support with general social media planning and activity. You will work alongside our in-house teams of digital experts to be a reliable social media specialist for the wider agency.
Our city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your teeth into some amazing projects, working with an incredible list of clients.
Due to Covid-19 we are mostly working remotely, however the office is open for those that want to work onsite, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
What we need
- At least 1 year of hands on social media experience, including managing brand accounts across all major platforms.
- Proficient with ads management across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Technical knowledge of all major social platforms.
- Experience in analytics across all major social platforms.
- Agency experience preferred but not essential.
- Be able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels.
- Ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning.
What you'll be doing
- Reporting on client activity as required
- Supporting Senior Social Media Manager in campaign and activity planning.
- Will be required to work with the Senior Social Media Manager to support with the delivery of social media planning and management;
- Social media advertising campaign planning
- Social media content planning and creation
- Campaign reporting and tracking
- Client consultancy, supporting with knowledge gaps and technical detail as required
- Working closely with the Design team at twentysix to create engaging social media assets across different media mediums.
- May be required to speak directly to clients, with the support of Senior Social Media Manager and wider Client Services team members.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2020).
- Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
If you require any of this information or an application form in an alternative format, or you would simply like to discuss the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF2020 in your covering letter.