Programmatic and Paid Social Specialist
Jaywing plc is an AIM listed company operating in the UK, France and Australia. We have an exciting new opportunity for a talented Programmatic and Paid Social Display Specialist to join our industry-leading team.
Working with clients who want their brands to be seen, or to use online media to solve business challenges and create incremental growth, we deliver market leading paid media campaigns across social, display, mobile, video and other programmatic channels.
As our Specialist, you will be the ‘go to’ person for paid media for our clients and their campaigns. Other responsibilities include managing internal and client-facing communications, and implementing media strategy. As part of your role, you should always be up to date with new industry developments and news, and actively use this knowledge to suggest how we can improve our offering to clients.
- Understand your client’s business and their challenges, and how online media can help deliver this against different KPIs and in conjunction with other channels
- Own media strategy for your clients from planning to execution with help of Programmatic & Paid Social Executives
- Follow planning process to make recommendations and create tactical media plans
- Monitor campaign performance and optimisations to ensure KPIs are hit and monitor costs
- Interpretation of results and recommendations for improvement
- Collate data and interpret insights into end of campaign reporting, translating into slides for client meetings
- Support in creating a testing plan for clients and ensure it is delivered
- Support new business requests, slide creation and identify opportunities for upsell
- Share knowledge and client stories internally and in marketing materials
- Experienced online media planner / buyer
- Exposure to paid social platforms and track record of running Facebook ad campaigns
- Exposure to programmatic / display advertising
- An understanding of the tools and technology used to deliver campaigns
- A passion for media planning and online advertising
- Ability to analyse and interpret campaign data and translate into campaign recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter through to this link.