When ideas lead, great things can happen.
Absolute is an integrated creative and digital agency based in the North West of England that specialises in brand, digital and content delivery.
We are looking for an ambitious, organised, personable Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join the team at our head office in Bolton. Having set ambitious targets to grow in 2020, we require a dedicated, organised, passionate and driven person to help us reach our goals. This is an exciting time for the agency and you will be tasked with helping develop our existing client relationships and increase our client base across our specialist sectors of education, sports, leisure and retail.
This is a varied role with enormous potential and responsibility to ensure that clients, colleagues and partners are fully engaged by providing excellent project management and client service at all times.
Although the role is Bolton based, there will be a requirement to attend meetings throughout the UK, Europe and possibly further afield.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the Account Manager will fulfill an important, multi-functional role with specific responsibilities which include:
- Maintaining strong relationships with our clients – being proactive and not just reactive
- Working on tenders for new projects and supporting the agency’s new business function across all our key sectors
- Providing regular updates and reports for each of your clients
- Assisting in generating revenue growth of individual clients and as a result the growth of the company
- Writing quality branding, website, digital, traditional marketing and video production proposals and presentations that are on brand and presented well to promote Absolute’s services and to help win / retain business
- Advising existing clients on how best to use digital and traditional marketing to benefit their organisation. This must be executed with absolute integrity, dedication, enthusiasm and with a genuine desire to help their organisation grow
- Liaise with the creative, digital and motion teams in order to plan, price and prioritise new projects
- Ensuring good communication is maintained with the clients at all times
- Writing clear and concise project briefs that meet your clients requirements
- Writing contact reports from client meetings and executing the action points
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working in the creative industry, ideally within a fully integrated agency covering brand, digital and print - knowledge of video production and photography is a bonus
- Previous experience of growing, developing, managing and coordinating the demands of multiple client accounts
- Excellent project management, organisational and problem-solving skills are a must
- Previous experience of using project management software i.e. Trello, Basecamp, Synergist & Monday.com
- You must have strong communication skills and be comfortable liaising with Clients at all levels both face to face and on the phone
Also nice to have
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing techniques e.g. SEO, PPC, remarketing, developing digital strategies
- Experience using Google Analytics
We pride ourselves on making Absolute a friendly and welcoming agency, which is why we offer a number of initiatives to help support you as a team-member and personally. This is what you can expect if you join us:
- A great studio environment: This includes communal spaces to break away from your desk, work in project specific studios and the option to jump into the photography studio should you need it. We also have our own ping-pong and pool tables to let off steam.
- Team building activities: We like to get together and socialise as often as we can. Team lunches, quiz nights, nights out and even trips abroad are all part and parcel of working with us.
- Health is a priority: We’re aware that we don’t work in the most active of jobs, which is why we offer gym subsidies to keep you happy and healthy. We also keep our studio stocked with fresh fruit every week. Alongside access to mental well-being services should you need it.
- Learning is encouraged: Whether you have a desire to pick up a letterpress course, an advertising course or visit an exhibition/event or whatever it is that you need to keep inspired, we offer a personal budget for creative development.
- Time off work: We offer a good holiday entitlement which increases every year that you’re with us. We don’t expect you to work on your birthday either.
If you’re interested in the role, please send your CV with salary expectation using the form below.
No agencies please we’ve got this.