Jaywing's heritage is in risk and marketing consulting, delivering data analysis skills to the financial services industry. We work with clients to develop and drive highly personalised marketing communications, build sophisticated attribution models at an individual customer level, and produce a wide range of ad hoc analysis and visualisation projects. Our collaborative approach ensures our projects deliver true value for our clients.
Are you a specialist in statistical modelling, and based in the UK? We're looking for a talented, experienced individual to join our team. This home-based role will require travel to one of our Jaywing offices and various client sites at least three days a week, so a willingness to travel will be essential.Our work is always changing, but in recent years our team have supported a diverse client base with a wide range of modelling projects, including price optimisation, marketing attribution, collections segmentation and much more. Our key goal is to improve the way our clients use data to make decisions, and we've even developed our own unique tracking technology to harvest customer level data from digital ecosystems, creating a holistic view of customer behaviour, while offering better insight, better analysis and more sophisticated and value-creating decision making capabilities. Take a look below to find out more, or get in touch - we'd love to hear from you.
- Will be comfortable designing and leading modelling & analytical projects; writing reports and undertaking client presentations or providing supporting analysis as part of a wider consultancy engagement; and who is happy to roll up their sleeves and deliver the analysis themselves.
- Possesses excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently.
- Has a mix of analytical and creative capabilities.
- Demonstrates an ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency.
- Is commercially astute and prepared to contribute to growing existing customer revenues as well as winning new business
- Has a wealth of industry experience.
- Has practical experience of using SAS, R or Python
- Holds a good degree or MSc in a numerate discipline.
- Has an exceptional track record in their career to date.
The successful candidate will be based from home but will work on client sites or Jaywing office an average of three days per week. Our clients are spread throughout the UK, so a willingness to travel is essential. This approach gives us access to the best people wherever they live.
We are professional without unnecessary formality, and both our people and clients welcome and enjoy this refreshing approach.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter through below.