Head of Paid Media
To best advise clients on their usage of digital paid media, meeting campaign and commercial objectives. Deliver holistic paid media strategies that drive growth and ROI for clients.
- Drive innovation and the development of the paid media offering.
- Identify future industry trends and developments, ensuring that this information feeds through into the proposition to clients
- Identify trends within paid digital media and harnessing these for the benefit of Jaywing’s client
- Devise paid digital media strategies alongside internal teams and overseeing the delivery of these strategies
- Advise clients of Jaywing on paid digital media strategy
- Support day-to-day campaign operations, ensuring clients receive a high level of service
- Ensure teams deliver campaigns to schedule, on budget and above targets set
- Work with existing accounts to help grow their usage of digital paid media
- Work with Jaywing’s sales team to deliver pitches
- Work with directors to acquire new business and transition new accounts into Jaywing
- Provide strong leadership and inspiration for your team and clients
- Work with staff to help them grow individually and as a team
- Promote and adhere to the organisation’s culture and values
- Celebrating success and motivating teams
- To undergo relevant training and development required by the business
- To work with colleagues in other areas of Jaywing to develop their understanding of paid media
- Supporting the development of new services and propositions at Jaywing
- To carry out any other tasks that will, from time to time be allocated by the Operations Director on an ad hoc or continuing basis, commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post
- Ability to assess PPC, Programmatic and Paid Social campaigns and accounts, and provide a critique of the activity and some improvement suggestions
- Strong knowledge and experience of paid digital media, and well versed in the multi-channel and multi-platform aspects of paid digital media
- People management experience
- Ability to talk eloquently about attribution modelling, its benefits, and assisting clients in devising a plan to implement this in their business
- Experience working with senior client stakeholders to develop paid media channels
- Public speaking experience
- You will have already forged a successful career in the digital business, whether agency, client, or media owner
- Experience in digital media, preferably involving agency side
- You will be familiar with paid digital media work for brand/above the line results, but are absolutely required to be familiar with work for DR/below the line activity, including:
- Websites Design and Development
- UX and CRO
- You will have experience of running projects and campaigns to budget, of managing a media department/team, and of stimulating and organising media staff.
- Knowledge and experience of offline media would be advantageous.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter via the link below.