Imagine working somewhere where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day.
A place where you’re positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow.
An environment that inspires you to take ownership (because everyone trusts you to do your job brilliantly). And a place that puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing at the top of its priority list.
You don’t need to imagine. This is day-to-day life at H&H.
We’re a fast-growing, ambitious and energetic employee communication and engagement agency. Our reach extends across the globe and we partner with some of the world’s biggest brands.
By creating new possibilities so that others can see what’s possible for them, we’re positively transforming the way that people interact, connect and communicate at work. Awarded the UK’s Best Agency title an unpreceded eight times, and with stacks of Best Programme awards, our approach is both strategically sound and super creative.
With many high-profile clients and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking for a talented and Creative Copywriter to join our team.
In this critical agency role, you’ll get the chance to bring our clients’ stories to life, creating engaging and inspiring copy including key messages, narratives, strategy maps, newsletters and case studies. You’ll then get the opportunity to work with our Account, Creative and Consultancy teams to bring that story to life through a range of compelling on- and off-line communications material including video and animations.
You’ll get to use your exceptional writing skills and creative thinking to support our client programmes which cover a broad range of outcomes from embedding cultures, connecting people with vision and strategy, communicating business and change strategies, HR comms, and helping to develop leaders and managers.
Whatever the challenge, our clients trust us to work hard to create engaging content that encourages dialogue and builds meaningful connections across their internal audiences.
To succeed in this role, we expect that you’ve already amassed an impressive portfolio of creative copywriting material.
More specifically, you’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Create clear and compelling messaging and narratives based on client briefs, including a robust rationale on the approach
- Produce outstanding copy for a wide range of mediums including animations scripts, video productions, newsletters, case studies and presentations
- Identify and advise on tone of voice for client programmes – and ensure that all copy aligns with this
- Provide copy related support in the development of proposals and pitches
- Thrive on proactively building trusting relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Confidently manage many projects simultaneously, ensuring they stay on brief and are delivered against agreed timeframes
- Demonstrate confidence and thoughtfulness when dealing with people across all levels of an organisation, including senior leadership teams
- And it kind of goes without saying – you have exceptional attention to detail with solid grammar and proof reading skills!
And if the following also sounds like you, then you’ll positively thrive here in our fast-paced (but super exciting) culture!
- You’re a natural problem solver and can create simple and powerful approaches – sometimes without a lot of clarity and information to work with, and sometimes with more information than you can shake a stick at
- You can build relationships quickly and easily, instilling genuine confidence and trust, and can read situations and individuals astutely
- You’re naturally agile and are attuned to working at pace (think Usain Bolt!) and to deadlines
- You’re versatile, flexing easily from ‘big picture’ themes to tactical execution
- You’re can turn complex information into easy to understand content and are able to articulate ideas, concepts and narratives clearly and imaginatively
- You’re highly collaborative and work fluidly with others to create and deliver the best possible outcomes
- You don’t sit on your laurels – you’re curious, always looking for better ways of doing things and seeking to grow by trying out new things. Going outside your comfort zone is a given
- You take responsibility for your own happiness and never wait for others to motivate you
Perhaps you’ve been working in a copywriting role in-house and are ready for a new challenge? Or perhaps you’ve been freelancing for a while, and crave the social connection and collectiveness that comes from great team working? Or you might already be working in an agency or consultancy and feel it’s time for a change. Wherever you are right now, let’s chat, because sometimes the grass is greener...
So if you’re ready for a new adventure and can demonstrate some or all of the above, then get in touch with us. If it works out and we’re a great fit, then we’ll find a package that works for you (which will include benefits such as private healthcare, flexible working, contributory pension, gym membership, personal development and profit share).
We’re totally flexible on where you’re based (it’s your skills and personality we’re after) but if you do pine for an office environment, we’ve got a magnificent working location – a grand 18th-Century hall with peacocks on the lawns, and a whisper of Darcy emerging from the centuries-old trees...
What to do now?
1. Send us a little video clip (just a minute or so) introducing yourself. You might want to tell us what makes you, you, and why you think you’re the person we’re looking for.
2. Provide a few examples of your copywriting portfolio to show us your versatility and creativity.
3. Shine up your CV and send it along with your video clip to our Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be the best decision you make all year!